Euro Cup 2012 - Poland/Ukraine

Who Will Win Euro Cup 2012

• Total voters
We are red, we are white, we are danish dynamite........:eek:

Surprise, surprise.....

But Wesley Sneider played woderfull. Have you seen the ball to Huntelaar?
Amazing.

Just one record side......then the Germans will do it (?)

Andreas

We are red, we are white, we are danish dynamite........:eek:

Surprise, surprise.....

But Wesley Sneider played woderfull. Have you seen the ball to Huntelaar?
Amazing.

Just one record side......then the Germans will do it (?)

Andreas

Wesley was his usual oustanding self, and yes....that was an amazing ball!

We need to win against Germany and Portugal, but not sure that we can. Although like today, anything can happen. I'm hoping the GER-POR game ends in a draw.

GER-POR

No score at the half, but a very entertaining game.

There is no doubt Germany has quality, but the Portugese defense seems to be a tough nut for them to crack.

It'll be interesting to see which team opens this game up.

GER-POR

No score at the half, but a very entertaining game.

There is no doubt Germany has quality, but the Portugese defense seems to be a tough nut for them to crack.

It'll be interesting to see which team opens this game up.

This has 0-0 written all over it. Of course, someone will score now.:D

I was really hoping for a draw in that game. No question now that our backs are up against the wall. It'll be interesting to see how good this team really is....deep inside!

Missed the Spain-Italy game, so I'll have to watch it after the next matchup in a few minutes.

The ENG-FRA game showed me that England has a long way to go before they reach respectability again. I still can't fathom why they are ranked as high as they are. The latest FIFA stats rank them #6 in the world? I gotta tell ya....somebody's on crack!

France moved up 2 positions and is now #12. I think they're a better team than that and I predict you'll see them climb.

Poland? Wow! They showed a lot of heart and strength in that Russia game. I like Russia, and have even before the tourney started, but I'm also liking Poland. I hope both advance.

Yes, Poland vs. Russia was a thrilling game. The polish goal was brilliant.

What do you think for today?
Will the Netherlands will pick their last chance?

Andreas

Yes, Poland vs. Russia was a thrilling game. The polish goal was brilliant.

What do you think for today?
Will the Netherlands will pick their last chance?

Andreas

I've got major butterflies in my stomach Andreas and I would be really disappointed if we didn't win. I think we can, but you just never know. Both countries have Class A teams and I hope that in the end it turns out to be a great match.

In the spirit of good sportmanship....good luck to us both!:)

GER 2 - NED 0 at halftime!

I have a few choice words for my team......GRRRR is puting it lightly. :mad:

What a compete disaster! A team with the talent at the disposal of the Dutch should not be in this position. I have a feeling that once again the internal strife within the team is an issue. As a fan and true supporter I want them to get out of this mess, but honestly...they don't deserve it. :mad::mad::mad:

It was not a good idea that van Bommel and Robben were in the team.
There are 7 or 8 players from Bayern Munich in the german team. They know exactly how to eliminate these guys.
Lahm (german defense) won nearly every dribbling against Robben.
I like Bert v. Marwijk very much. He was "our" coach in Dortmund for 2 years. But here he was wrong.
Nethertheless, nothing is lost. But it could be easier.

Andreas

Spain and Germany look strong, Croatia is chasing Italy and might keep the off the next round.

Spain and Germany look strong, Croatia is chasing Italy and might keep the off the next round.

Spain and Croatia have the highest chances to go to the next round as 1st and 2nd of the group.
By leading with 2 points more than Italy, they only need a draw to keep their positions, regardless the possibility of Italy winning over Ireland (unless that victory occurred with >2 goals of difference - very difficult, Italy never scores many goals -).

So, my prediction is that they'll agree to tie their score.

This may be the year of the Eastern European Euro Cup

The Netherlands - No wins
England - No wins
France - No Wins
Sweden - No wins
Italy - No wins

Definitely the Dutch performance is the negative surprise of the tournament.
Spain and Germany play good soccer and, IMHO, they're the favorites to the Cup. Russia may be an outsider making no little surprises. I wouldn't judge negatively neither England nor France: they played just once and they're good teams.

Anyway, as a supporter, but trying to be objective, I saw Italy playing it's best soccer in the past 4 years. Not mesmerizing at all, but honest, well structured soccer, which domesticated Spain. But they won't go to the quarter of finals... too bad...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing