Exquisite Classique Any Opinions?

agencal

Apr 27, 2024
Istanbul
I am driving a pair of sonus faber il cremonese ex3mes with Ch Precision L1 and M1.1 stereo. My dealer now gives a great offer for the classique. Anyone has experience with this speaker?
Demanding for more powerfull amp?
How is the soundstage and holographic instrument lay out?
Too bommy for mid size rooms?

Thank you

Demanding for more powerfull amp?
Not needed

How is the soundstage and holographic instrument lay out?
Best available in the high end audio bizz .

Too bommy for mid size rooms?

I m not exactly sure , the version i heard years ago was a bit bass rich .
I have no idea how they balanced out the later versions .

I would switch immediately though , no brainer imo .
A speaker worth of "making it work "

If its your dealer im sure you can arrange a extensive listening session , which is the first thing you should do

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu