Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Season 3 is now streaming.

Reactions: BMCG

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Season 3 is now streaming.

Thanks for the head's up on this one Jim

We are more than half way through season 3 and it continues to captivate our attentiom.(I said "our" as my wife is truly into this series as well)

@Jim....Doron is not so much of a dick this season but the games these guys play can have deadly results so they ain't like you and I

Heck even Doron got sick when he had a captor's brains explode all over his face.

So far season 3 is a big thumb's up

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I am down to the last two episodes of Season 3. It's not a series my wife wants to watch so I grab an episode here and there.

So far not bad but I am still not much of a fan of Doron's behavior. He and Carrie from Homeland have the same problem with authority.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Finished Season 3 last night. All in all a pretty interesting season. I was hoping it would not end the way it did but it was the final act that transitioned Bashar from politically apathetic to revengeful terrorist.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
It showed the human side of Doron as he and the others sobbed at the loss of their team mate
And Bashar was correct,, Doron will have to live the rest of his life with Yaara's fate in his head.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Jim

If you want to watch something way out there have a look at Episode one on Showtime of Penny Dreadful City of Angels. It'll rock you
Steve
I (we) don't watch anything in what might be termed the horror or fantasy genre. We also pass on shows like Outlander, Game of Thrones and Walking Dead.

Tonight my favorite returns. Billions. I am also hooked on the PBS show Baptiste which has had some major twists in each of the first three episodes.

Last edited:
Reactions: asiufy

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
and the poetic justice was Bashar being incarcerated in the same Israeli prison with the same guard as his father had
I watched the entire series and although I found it very well done it left me very down. Waco left me the same way.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing