Favorite Ice Cream Brands and Flavors

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
The sound of Tao has asked for recommendations for ice cream flavors. As this is a full service forum, let us oblige him!

I am no connoisseur, but I like Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra (an absurd amount of sugar) and Häagen-Dazs Rocky Road (a slightly less absurd amount of sugar).

Thanks Ron, was only attrmpting comedy earlier only. All good. Though the Karamel Sutra does sound tempting.

Reactions: Ron Resnick
Though the Karamel Sutra does sound tempting.
-- chocolate ice cream

-- caramel ice cream

-- fudge chips

-- big blob of gooey caramel in the middle

It gives me a rapid headache, and I wake up with a headache and my head feeling cloudy. But it's worth it.

It's a prescription for Type 2 diabetes.

• Love
Reactions: the sound of Tao
-- chocolate ice cream

-- caramel ice cream

-- fudge chips

-- big blob of gooey caramel in the middle

It gives me a rapid headache, and I wake up with a headache and my head feeling cloudy. But it's worth it.
actually that does sound realllly nice! Hmmmm caramel…

Does anybody remember Stop and Shop Vanilla Bean Ice Cream? Man, that stuff was actually exceptionally good (as I recall many decades later!). Today, I have to say Haagen Dazs Vanilla is really good.

Then again, I have no doubt there are plenty of super-gourmet ice creams out there...but I actually don't go out and eat a bowl of ice cream more than maybe once or twice every couple of years...so I am definitely no aficionado.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu