Finances | Business | Investments | Tesla Shares

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ire-morgan-stanley-to-help-take-tesla-private
https://www.rt.com/business/436734-tesla-investor-private-plans/

It looks like Tesla is on the road to get private.

Tesla shares is the new bitcoin, but this one is real. Stockpile on it while it's time.
___

Wait a second, Tesla is not going private anymore, it's staying public.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/24/business/elon-musk-tesla-public.html

We live in crazy times, and I think it's going to get even crazier, of course it will, it's destiny. Truth is truth.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Back to 1999, twenty years ago ...
? https://bigthink.com/technology-innovation/this-elon-musk-interview-from-1999-explains-his-success

_____

2019 -> RevoZport Reveals R-Zentric Tesla Model 3 Street Aero Kit
_____

Last edited:

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I m full invested in gold stocks since gold 1250 an ounce in 2018.
I think i stated it then i think its gonna go much higher.

Empirical Audio

Industry Expert
Oct 12, 2017
Great Pacific Northwest
www.empiricalaudio.com
I've tripled my money on Tesla stock. I think I may hold a bit longer..

It is a good time with the imminent war and terrorist attacks to have significant cash or gold on hand however. All it would take is a dirty bomb or a small nuke to crash the market. I'm looking to sell some other stocks.

Reactions: NorthStar

Empirical Audio

Industry Expert
Oct 12, 2017
Great Pacific Northwest
www.empiricalaudio.com
Happy New Year Steve, and prosperity in good health.

Happy new year to you as well. I hope we have fewer wildfires this year. It was a bad year for California again and Australia is a mess. It's depressing for me and my wife to see how much pollution Americans put into the atmosphere each day. They are oblivious to the impending disaster. The good news is that the Northwest had relatively few large wildfires last year. A welcome break.

What we are seeing in Australia is just the beginning. This will happen everywhere. Where it does not happen, the trees will go into hibernation to counter the effects of drought. Just as bad as having no trees to generate O2 and absorb CO2. My friends tell me they want to plant millions of trees. That's fine provided they can thrive in the climate, but it takes at least a decade for them to grow up from sapling to be effective. It's too late by then and these will only replace all of the trees already being decimated by wildfires and farming/ranching.

To get the 7% reduction in CO2 that we need each year for the next 12 years, every single person in the US will need to trade-in their gas car for an electric car in the first year. By the second year, we must shut down dozens of fossil-fuel power plants and immediately replace them with solar, wind or nuclear. Nuclear can be safe now, so I'm more optimistic about it. The problem is political will because it still has a bad name from Fukashima, Chernobyl and 3-mile island. The third year we have to target industry and construction. The 4th year, the military.

How likely is all of this? 2% probability?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Investing smartly in the future is a global affair; all countries, all leading investors.
What is the main common goal of all Earth's population? Be a Hollywood star, a successful engineer, a family unit, surviving, be happy, healthy, wealthy, ...?

Survival ...
? http://www.am.ub.edu/~jmiralda/fsgw/lect1.html

Guys like Elon Musk (Tesla/EV, solar energy, SpaceX, ...) are some of our natural leaders on the right path, where we can all invest to prosper in good health...survival.

Forest/Bush/Brush management, reforestation, water management, Amazon protection, ...all positive jobs for our children's children survival. Getting rid of all drugs dealers, guns out of easy access to kids, and put people into good work...planet management.
China is a beautiful country with amazing landscapes and forests and mountains. Chinese people can create the next wonders of Earth, by balancing it's infrastructure between urban and country scapes. Trees absorb CO2, clean nuclear fusion energy they can build, EV are in their ideal environment, and batteries need to be cleanly renewable.

I think we can all get there in peace exercising and sharing for our common survival.
Not just China; India, Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Spread the solid financial investments beneficial for the environment by buying shares quarterly every year till we can all better breathe and get rid of the cancer we inherit from past mistakes.
It's not a game, it's our survival @ risk, our number one main priority.

I don't know Steve, in those lines.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Please lets keep It an investment thread primarily
We dont want this one to end up like the previous one lol.
Strange day actually , gold initially higher while gold stocks sold off.
Usually you see a 5 % upmove

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Investing can be in in cars, in gold coins, in stamps, in land, in laser surgery, in quantum physics, in ecology, in natural food, in medicinal plants, in water, in air, in solar power, in batteries, in electric cars, in anything, including oil and renewable energy...nuclear fusion.

Don't worry, we are now in 2020 and things are going to get better before they get worst.
Smart investments will allow us to do just that...prevent fires like the ones in Australia for example.

There's nothing wrong to invest in shares of Tesla for example within a cleaner environment and cleaner water. We are not here to close threads, we are here to advance in investing knowledge, for our financial more secure future and the good wealth and health of our children.
...No Mickey mouse inflated stocks run by crooked companies...Enron & gang.

Empirical Audio

Industry Expert
Oct 12, 2017
Great Pacific Northwest
www.empiricalaudio.com
I have boycotted investments in fossil-fuels and I recommend this to everyone. Why help fuel the demise of the planet?

I have also boycotted investment in US pharmaceuticals. They don't have the interests of the patients at heart, they are only in in for the profits.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
? https://business.financialpost.com/...in-parabolic-surge-spurring-analyst-downgrade

It's on its way to the top, and some analysts are freaking out.
You cannot stop what cannot be stop.
The Tesla Model 3 is the most selling and popular EV car in the world.
There are stocks that are destined to climb the highest peaks; Tesla is one of them.
Don't bet against it or you'll be in a world of suffering ...

Bob

what goes up does come down. When it falls it will almost certainly take a big hit and this is why I keep advocating that smart investors would be taking profit off the table and buy more with the profit when it falls

Reactions: RogerD

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I m full invested in gold stocks since gold 1250 an ounce in 2018.
I think i stated it then i think its gonna go much higher.

Buy low and sell high sounds easy , but there are only few that manage to do it successfully , trying to time the market is only good for may be 5 % , 95 % fails incl myself.
What I read lately is that index funds are very popular right now , off course easy in this relentless rising market .
People left hedge funds for it , because most of those professional managers did an awfull job as wel compared to just leaving the money in the SPX / DOW JONES

But a good start of the day for the gold bugs :) ( buy and hold )

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing