Finances | Business | Investments | Tesla Shares

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
Looks like a series of 1,2,s in the market....which points to a acceleration down. Wouldn't be surprised to see a waterfall soon...next 3 days.

Reactions: andromedaaudio

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
For me a bottom in stocks would be when the markets will set the interest rates again .
First the fed has to capitulate , meaning all the moneythrowing is over .
But that will be a real shocker because its inflated so much .
Probably around spx 600-1000 for a bottom
Some say gold will eventually be as much worth as the dow when the dust is settled from this debt bubble.
1 ounce of gold equals the dow

Last edited:

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
All said and done the President needs to do what President Jackson did and throw the Fed out...dissolve it. After the debt liquidation then we can start fresh....tough times till 2022.

Reactions: andromedaaudio

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I dont want to get into politics here .
But usually he who promises the most free stuff gets the votes .:)
The fed is to eager to play that game lol

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
Hey Fed.....no string left....watch the hole,it's very deep tomorrow.

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
Deep doo doo ! 2020-03-17_1652.png

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
The oil is not having a picnic ...

The S&P had three 9% swings; first time since 1929 ...

No bet: Short selling is banned in some European countries ...

$850 billion ... $1 trillion stimulus; to stimulate what, Corona?

Tomorrow? I might revisit Gone With The Wind ...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Movie theaters business / Domestic North America ... for yesterday ...
20200318_124417.jpg

? I am amazed to see some movie theaters still open for business.
They should be all closed, without exception. They will, and they'll stay closed for weeks, months ...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
? I am amazed to see some movie theaters still open for business.
They should be all closed, without exception. They will, and they'll stay closed for weeks, months ...

Movie theatre stock is worst hit here. If you still see theaters remain open now, it is the sign that this shit situation will last longer there.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Movie theatre stock is worst hit here. If you still see theaters remain open now, it is the sign that this shit situation will last longer there.

Exactly Tang; the virus will spread larger. People are real slow to react intelligently here in North America ... even today. It doesn't help the movie studios coffins, but people's coffins, like people inside the coffins. Its not good for Hollywood's economic business, it's good for killing more people.

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
You're not telling the full story. He said it could reach 20% IF the fed does nothing to help out financially.
Got news for him and anybody else....nothing will help. Where I live they have instituted a 30 day lock down. I had a appointment today to have my vehicle detailed....Sorry for the inconvenience but we are closed till April 17th ! Will the average Joe pay his bills?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing