FOR SALE: KUBALA-SOSNA ELATION! AES/EBU 110-ohm 1-meter (2 cables, Great Condition)!!!

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
“KUBALA-SOSNA ELATION! AES/EBU 110-ohm 1-meter (2 cables, Great Condition)”

These cables have been with me since I bought them both brand new from an authorized Kubala-Sosna dealer in October 2012.

They are the finest AES/EBU cable I have heard at any price up to the present time and have defeated anything I’ve heard
or demo’ed in my system. The cables, leather pouches, all original inserts and warranty registration cards, etc…are in Like New condition.

The cable needs no further introduction; there is ample praise and review material out there so I’ll keep this ad brief.

I am trying something new for the near future and will be going to a different digital stack in the future by end of year that
will need a different type of digital cable. That is the only reason I am parting with these AES cables after this much time.

My long-term feedback on this Agon under user ID ‘zephyr24069’ can be shared to give proof you will have a great transaction with me.

***This ad offers TWO (2) of these AES/EBU cables for sale, separately or together.

The current retail price for a 1-meter ELATION! AES/EBU cable is $2,700 USD; this is lower than the original retail price in 2012-2013.

CABLE #1: Offer price is $1,350 or Best Reasonable Offer including UPS Ground insured shipping to the US Lower-48 states
and any transaction fees including Paypal or bank to bank transfer via wire or “Zelle” if your bank supports it.

CABLE #2: Offer price is $1,350 or Best Reasonable Offer including UPS Ground insured shipping to the US Lower-48 states
and any transaction fees including Paypal or bank to bank transfer via wire or “Zelle” if your bank supports it.

BOTH CABLES TOGETHER: Offer price is $2,600 or Best Reasonable Offer including UPS Ground insured shipping to the US Lower-48 states

I will ship to US, Canada, LATAM, APAC, APJ, ANZ or Europe via USPS Priority Mail International; additional shipping fees and customs/other fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Buy with confidence...Thank you for looking!

Kubala-Sosna-ELATION-AES-EBU-Cable-LeatherPouches-w-tags-20170726_102539.jpg KubalaSosan-ELATION-AES-EBU-110ohm-case&cable1-20170727_143757.jpg KubalaSosan-ELATION-AES-EBU-110ohm-case&cable2-20170727_143739.jpg KubalaSosna-ELATION-AES-EBU-110ohm-photo2.jpg KubalaSosna-ELATION-AES-EBU-110ohm-photo1.jpg

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Bump...PRICE DROP:

CABLE-1: $1075 each cable all-in per terms of the ad at top of the thread!
CABLE-1: $1075 each cable all-in per terms of the ad at top of the thread!
BOTH: $2150 all-in per terms of the ad at top of the thread!

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Both AES cables SOLD!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing