FS: ISOTEK EVO3 ELITE 2-meter (US) 20-amp, great condition!!!

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
I am selling one (1) 2-meter ISOTEK EVO3 ELITE 2-meter US power cord terminated for 20-amp.

This can readily be reterminated for US 15-amp or any other region in the world, all you need is the connectors and
the expertise or someone to do it for you.

It's in very good condition and it is now a spare for me; I am the original owner and Isotek shipped
this direct to me to utilize with my prior ISOTEK EVO3 TITAN power conditioner.

I do not have the original box but will wrap it carefully in bubble-wrap and ship it cushioned in a
good quality shipping box.

Price New: $595 USD
Asking Price: $375 USD (or best reasonable offer)
*includes Paypal fees and UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail shipping

Buy with confidence; I have extensive feedback as a seller on Agon under the UserID "Zephyr24069"

Attachments

• ISOTEK-EVO3-ELITE-2meter-20190220_150400.jpg
    ISOTEK-EVO3-ELITE-2meter-20190220_150400.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing