FS: ISOTEK EVO3 TITAN+SIGMAS+OPTIMUM 5-meter umbilical...

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
FS: PRICE DROP/UNIVERSARL POWER, ISOTEK EVO3 TITAN+SIGMAS+OPTIMUM 5-meter umbilical...

FS: ISOTEK EVO3 TITAN+SIGMAS+OPTIMUM 5-meter umbilical...

***Isotek makes "universal power input units; both units are marked clearly on the back (see photos) that they are capable of universal power input*** as follows"
"100 - 240V 16A 50/60 HZ"

Mint condition, both of the conditioners used less than 2 years and in like new condition with all original packaging. The EVO3 OPTIMUM 5-meter cable/umbilical is the latest and largest Isotek cord that can be terminated with a Neutrik PowerConn connector to use as an umbilical between TITAN for amplifiers and subwoofers and SIGMAS for all front end components. In this way SIGMAS derives benefit from 1st level filtering from TITAN plus uniform grounding plane. Your system noise floor improves drastically in my experience/my system with this setup!

With the custom-built umbilical being 5 meters you can have TITAN near your amps and SIGMAS near your front end gear elsewhere in the room! If you want to have the OPTIMUM re-terminated and/or cut-down to 2 or 3 different cords of varying lengths, you can do so and wind up with 1-3 additional upgrades for your system, the OPTIMUM is a great cord and sounds (to me) MUCH better than the ELITE one-step down the line.

New,...this is $10,385 worth of SOTA gear and a great umbilical cable!

(The OPTIMUM is 1.5 months old and virtually brand new; it was just built custom for me at the beginning of November; it alone is worth $1895 USD.)

The 5-meter cord can be re-terminated into 2 or 3 other cords for 15-amp or 20-amp; the OPTIMUM is a great cord from what I hear so the additional possibilities if you don't use as an umbilical are worth considering!

Looking for $6450 OBRO including shipping via UPS Ground (or FedEx Ground) in the US (lower 48 states), easily worth $150,...one hell of a deal!.

Willing to ship to other destinations and will discuss difference between shipping credit included and actual shipping costs to locations other than the non-lower48 US States.

This is a great savings on pristine gear and the cable all-in valued at $10,385 retail plus I am including a shipping credit as stated above.

Payment via Paypal preferred, buyer covers Paypal fees. Wire transfer also offered under the right circumstances (buyer with feedback, willing to discuss details, etc...) I am covering Audiogon transaction fees and shipping credit as stated.

A family emergency necessitates this sale, otherwise, I'd be keeping this gear for a long time to come. My loss is someone else's gain!

Buy with confidence; see my feedback on Agon as zephyr24069 for proof of how well I take care of every deal.

Thank you for looking!

iSOTEK-EVO3-TITAN-SIGMAS-5m-OPTIMUM-umbilical-1-20171222_063749.jpg
iSOTEK-EVO3-TITAN-SIGMAS-5m-OPTIMUM-umbilical-2-20171222_063800.jpg
iSOTEK-EVO3-5m-OPTIMUM-umbilical-20171222_063756.jpg
ISOTEK-EVO3-TITAN-backpanel-universal-power-markings-20171226_083059.jpg
ISOTEK-EVO3-SIGMAS-backpanel-universal-power-markings-20171226_083107.jpg

Last edited:

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
PRICE DROP...see add below and additional pictures...

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Bump: $6150 USD OBRO for the package, terms, shipping, etc..as noted in ad...

Happy New Year!

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Price Drop (probably the final one): $5950 USD OBRO for the package, terms, shipping, etc..as noted in ad...

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
SOLD!!!: EVO3 TITAN and EVO3 SIGMAS with an ELITE umbilical in lieu of the OPTIMUM

Thank you HICR49 for a great conversation and sale experience!!!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing