FS:ASR Emitter II Exclusive - 4 box "integrated"!

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Hi guys,

We got an amazing piece for sale, very rarely shows up on the used market.
It's an ASR Emitter II Exclusive, a 4-box "integrated" amp! Let's count them:

2 Power Supplies
1 Battery module
1 Main Module

Here's the blurb from the distributor/manufacturer:

PDF

ASR Audio Emitter II Exclusive.
The Emitter II Exclusive (Dual Mono) sets another milestone in the consistent further development of the Emitter II. All possible improvements of the Emitter II are integrated into this version. The sound picture is very fast and dynamic, and the audio solution is increased. Furthermore, the sound is quiescent and even more relaxing, smooth and homogeneous. Through its extremely high speed, the Emitter II Exclusive reproduces authentically the three dimensions of good recordings into the listening room. The sound is faultless to such a degree that the audible location of the loudspeakers at the listening position is nearly impossible.

One caveat: this unit is 220/230v only! It can be converted to 110/120v but the power supply will need to be sent back to the factory, in Germany. Of course, I can arrange for that procedure, if necessary.

Since this is particularly interesting to non-US folks, I've decided to offer FREE SHIPPING for this baby!

Price? Just US$ 15.900!

Will consider offers for full or partial trades!

cheers,
Alex

Last edited:

budda

Mar 29, 2013
Norway
How old is it ?

Gladiator

Oct 8, 2015
I believe it is:-

2 Power Supplies
1 Battery module
1 Main Module

I have this particular Intergrated and it really really good. "End game"... for me :)

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Gladiator,

Thanks, duly noted and fixed in the OP!

budda,

I've reached out to the original owner, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I know it has to be at least 2-3 years old.
As you might know, the Emitters can be upgraded and brought to the latest 2015/2016 spec. Some of those upgrades can be done in the field too.

Well, so far I've reached two existing owners with my ad :) Now how about some *prospective* new owners hehehe

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Gladiator,

budda,

I've reached out to the original owner, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I know it has to be at least 2-3 years old.
As you might know, the Emitters can be upgraded and brought to the latest 2015/2016 spec. Some of those upgrades can be done in the field too.

Well, so far I've reached two existing owners with my ad :) Now how about some *prospective* new owners hehehe

The ASR Emitter II Exclusive is really a great amplifier - I have owned it.:) However you should know exactly the manufacture date - they have kept the same model along a long time and it is impossible to valuate an unit without this information.

budda

Mar 29, 2013
Norway
I believe it is:-

2 Power Supplies
1 Battery module
1 Main Module

I have this particular Intergrated and it really really good. "End game"... for me :)
Me to :)

budda

Mar 29, 2013
Norway
Gladiator,

budda,

If you mail the serielnr.that stand in the back of the main unit ASR they tell you :)There are many upgrades over the years and only some of them can be done to an older unit.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing