FS: Esoteric P02 and D02 combo / optional pricing option including KS ELATION AES (2)

Can I ask how did he manage to get a non CE certified product directly from Japan into EC? I am also wanting to get one!

FedEx...no problem with the shipment.

Why another clock when he already has the Vivaldi clock ? How does that help ?

As I understand it, instead of a PLL or other internal baseline for the Vivadi, Esoteric or other clocks that generate 44.1 and 48 Mhz (and multiples) frequencies for our gear,
going outboard with a true 10 Mhz or 22.xxxx Mhz "master/reference" clock signal gives even better performance and accuracy of the other clocks in the units (DACs,
etc...) we own or other external clocks. I am not an electrical engineer nor am I an expert at this so if someone has a more eloquent and correct way to answer this question,
please let me know....

Bump,...wake-up call for original ad!!!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing