FTA (Final Touch Audio) Callisto USB cable

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
The best USB available is not FTA nor any model else, the very best is PRANAWIRE ARHAT USB ultimate. Only available at PHP AUDIO. This is a stellar project I ask to Joe Cohen to design and build the very best USB cable for my TAIKO AUDIO or WADAX customers. Stay tuned for prices, pictures and ... listening results !
Please open a dedicated thread for this.

That is NOT decent business practice!

PhP

Industry Expert
Nov 12, 2012
FRANCE
www.phpaudio.fr
Please open a dedicated thread for this.

That is NOT decent business practice!
I will open a dedicated subject about USB cables because it's more interesting than I thought a year ago. I think a lot of USB cables sound different but rarely really better. Also nothing could justify the way you answered. I have complete right to say what I hear and it was not a business approach but more an advise as this Californian designer and manufacturer is well know for his power cable, interconnects ans speaker cable than for his USB cable (even if Photon LS is very good). I seen that you live not far from me and we share the passion for ribbon speakers, may be we can meet one day.
KR

Last edited:

PhP

Industry Expert
Nov 12, 2012
FRANCE
www.phpaudio.fr
Really? Good for you
BTW read again - i did not and never would write BS claim like “the very best is ….”
Sorry if I don't really understand what you say. You are quite close to me, in .
KR

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Please keep in mind the affiliation within the industry...

One other thing to note - We do hold Industry Insiders to a higher standard. Please say "IMO" or "IME" and not state something as fact, as this is actually against the TOS of this forum.

9. Where possible, please avoid generalizations which create heated arguments. Please don’t say “all amps sound the same” but rather, “all the amps I have heard sound the same to me.” Following this rule not only makes for a calmer atmosphere, but also saves you hours and days of aggravation while you try to defend your point of view!

Tom

orrman

Sep 27, 2023
NJ
Has anyone heard the FTA Themisto digital cable and can share if it's at all similar to Callisto and Sinope? and if not, how is it different?

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Reactions: zoranzu

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Check with F. - It’s online for sale now…
Dammit, I'm on holidays.

I asked F. if I can "try before buy" and he agreed.

Reactions: Phon@ix and keithc

s_c

Dec 13, 2018
Have one Callisto for sell.
If anyone is interested, please PM.
And I will ship worldwide.

Last edited:

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
I have a 1.5m Callisto for sale too. No USB 5v power. White Cable.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing