Full Limited Edition Aries Cerat System Build and World Exclusive LEGEND Series!

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Thats more specific. Tried playing through a device that is not connected to my FB account and I also get no audio. Will try downloading it if I can and post later
It's silent on FB too Josh, you might have copyrighted music that the bots found and silenced.

david

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Well thats a shame. I think it was tagged with friends only when I posted it.
Well the Legend amps just entered the USA yesterday so I think everyone is waiting for those on this system. Will get some video in the next week or two on my good setup

jturbo

Jan 20, 2018
Lexington, KY
I was able to gain Audio by moving the volume slider on the video window.
For whatever reason the video was zero vol by default.

Aries Cerat

Industry Expert
May 30, 2015
I have the same problem when trying to watch the video while logged in.If i try without being logged in, audio is ok.. Weird..

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Well thats a shame. I think it was tagged with friends only when I posted it.
Well the Legend amps just entered the USA yesterday so I think everyone is waiting for those on this system. Will get some video in the next week or two on my good setup

I bet no one as much as Billy!

david

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Actually Billy has decided to trade in the system for a Bose so don't know what y'all are following this thread for anymore....

Reactions: cjfrbw

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Actually Billy has decided to trade in the system for a Bose so don't know what y'all are following this thread for anymore....
Yes, the Bose Abdication. It's well known phenomenon amongst the stressed out audiophiles barely clinging to sanity.

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Setup went very well and we listened to music well into the evening. I didn't have any desire to record or snap quality photos because I just wanted to listen. It is every bit as good as you can imagine and a lot more. I am floored

thumbnail_IMG_6717.jpg

nonesup

VIP/Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Spain

nonesup

VIP/Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Spain
I mean aesthetics. I have not heard either one.

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Quick update:

Been to Billys system a few times over the past several weeks to work on dialing it all in. Somehow lost my proprietary cable for my mic so I haven't been able to do any recordings outside of the occasional FB video. Over the course of the installation addressed a number of a noise and ground issues as well as optimal layouts.

Right now it is dialed in. I am very happy with the sound and the positioning so unless he decides to change more equipment testing (currently evaluating 2-3 phonos for the other arms) I can say that it is ready for visitors.

I hope to upload a number of videos in the coming weeks with some unlabeled comparisons between different tonearms and carts so we can see which of the 4 arms sounds best to the members for some fun insight.

Have a happy July 4th weekend and be safe.

Reactions: admin1959

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Crazy amount of time shooting the room this weekend. Look forward to sharing with you all in 3-4 weeks when it gets published. Until then here are some shots of the system taken over the weekend>

IMG_6878.JPG IMG_6879.JPG IMG_6880.JPG IMG_6881.JPG IMG_6882.JPG IMG_6883.JPG

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing