Greetings from The Audio Association

TheAudioAssociation

Member Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Anaheim Hills, CA
Hello WBF Members,

I'd like to take a few minutes to introduce myself. I'm Ed Sudario, the founder of The Audio Association. I'm thrilled to join What’s Best Forum and connect with others who share a passion for high-fidelity sound. At The Audio Association, we believe in the power of exceptional audio to transform experiences, and we're dedicated to helping enthusiasts like you achieve the pinnacle of sound reproduction.

A bit about me: My love for audio began in my grandparents' living room, where I was first introduced to their Grundig-Majestic console stereo. The warmth and richness of the sound captivated me and sparked a lifelong passion for high-quality audio. Since then, my journey has taken me through the intricacies of audio technology, exploring both analog and digital sources. Today, I have the privilege of working with some of the finest high-end products available, continuing my quest for sonic perfection.

The Audio Association was born out of this passion. Our mission is to provide audiophiles with personalized, consultative guidance to help them find the perfect audio gear for their unique needs and preferences. We believe in high-performance, high-value products that offer outstanding sound quality at various price points. Whether you're a seasoned audiophile or just starting your journey, we're here to offer expert advice and support every step of the way.

Here's what you can expect from The Audio Association:
  • Personalized Consultation: Tailored advice to help you select the best audio equipment for your specific setup and listening preferences.
  • Curated Selection of Gear: Handpicked audio products that meet the highest standards of performance and value.
  • In-Home Demo Opportunities: Experience most of the products we represent in the comfort of your own home.
  • Ongoing Support: Continued assistance to ensure your audio system delivers the ultimate listening experience.
I invite you to visit theaudioassociation.com to explore our offerings and schedule a consultation. Your journey to exquisite sound starts here, and I’m excited to be a part of it.

Looking forward to engaging with you all and sharing our passion for amazing sound!

Warm regards,

Ed Sudario
Founder, The Audio Association
theaudioassociation.com

Welcome Ed. For those of you that haven’t had the privilege to work with Ed, you are in for a treat. I worked with him and consulted on several different things for two years (hopefully without kicking tires) before I bought a thing. I suspect the relationship will continue for a long time (or until I run out of money, whichever first occurs).

Reactions: TheAudioAssociation
Welcome Ed. For those of you that haven’t had the privilege to work with Ed, you are in for a treat. I worked with him and consulted on several different things for two years (hopefully without kicking tires) before I bought a thing. I suspect the relationship will continue for a long time (or until I run out of money, whichever first occurs).
You are too kind! Have a great weekend!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing