Hello from Milan, Italy

ninomau

Apr 9, 2015
Milan, Italy
Hello everybody,
I am Nino Maugeri, I live in Milan and I'm happy to join the group.
I love music, and listen it live in Milano's venues (Scala, Conservatorio, Auditorium, Blue Note, et al.) and at home, with system that you can see in the signature. I'm als a vinyl collector, with around 2,000 records of classic, jazz and rock.
Cheers, Nino

Ultrafast69

VIP/Donor
Aug 27, 2018
Seattle, WA
www.audio-ultra.com
Benvenuto Nino!

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
Welcome to the forum Nino! Very nice arm/mc cart combo & quite an impressive vinyl collection you have there! :cool:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing