hijiri million kiwami XLR

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
After bought Van Den Hull The second XLR, Furutech Lineflux XLR, Cardas Cygnus XLR....I have choose the Hijiri Million Kiwami XLR.
There is no doubt.
I am very surprised.

The voices are more 'human'.
The musical instruments are better defined.
Guitar are real...
On Daft Punk, the robot voices are clearly understandable without straining to understand what is being said.
It's a great cable, very musical.

I have better bass than my Cardas Cygnus.

Bass are more defined and better dynamic.

If you like accuracy sound, choose the Furutech...It's a neutral cable.
if you like the music plays in a room that is not only open to the rear, but also to the front. Instruments get a body and the vocal voice projected into the room seems to be palpable at once, whereby the size of the representation increases by two numbers compared to the smaller CARDAS Sky. You mus choose the CARDAS CLEAR Cygnus, this last plays warmer than a CLEAR Sky, but not as opulent as a CLEAR Reflection.

But if you want the mixed between Furutech Lineflux XLR and Cardas Cygnus XLR, you must choose Hijiri Million XLR...
This last is the mixed of the Furutech and Cards with more bass, more dynamic, more details and more natural voices and human sound even with a CD...

A great great cable...

nirodha

Aug 11, 2010
Nice review. Only the phrase “even with a cd” means you had not heard a cd as you should. I had not either until I got the Furutech Project V1. Done properly, the cd still rules the digital kingdom. And in my set I do not have any inclination to go analogue either.

Reactions: hongkongfoufou

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Nice review. Only the phrase “even with a cd” means you had not heard a cd as you should. I had not either until I got the Furutech Project V1. Done properly, the cd still rules the digital kingdom. And in my set I do not have any inclination to go analogue either.

Yes...If I listened turntable, it is impossible to listen CD after....
Why ? The sound is not good...
With the Hijiri, I can listen CD after listen Vinyl...It isn't a great thing ?

Reactions: nirodha

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Thanks for your suggestion.

thyname

Apr 22, 2019
N. Virginia
Thanks for sharing!

Isn’t Hijiri way more expensive than Cardas Cygnus? A better Apple-to apples comparison would be Cardas Clear Reflections, or Clear, or Clear Beyond. Just a thought

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Thanks for sharing!

Isn’t Hijiri way more expensive than Cardas Cygnus? A better Apple-to apples comparison would be Cardas Clear Reflections, or Clear, or Clear Beyond. Just a thought
Hello,

You're right.
I have Hijiri millions kiwami XLR 1,5 meter.
Price : 3500 EUR.

So the comparison must be with Cardas Clear...

But I have bought the Cardas Cygnus.
This is a better cable for sound in 3D.

Hijiri is better defined and has so much punch!

They have not the same sound.

So...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing