https://nano-flo.com/press-release

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
Has anyone tried this stuff.
The press brochure they post is making outrageous claims. I agree with the concept as applies to connections. I have heard large amounts of noise reduction removing connections as well as treating connection points. But I have not heard my electric bill will fall by 50%. Or that my HVAC or pool pumps will draw 25% less current.
I do not at all like these type products for audio as they inadvertently run and cause arching issues. I like what I use currently, but I try to keep an open mind to what is new.

( Electric companies provide efficient high voltage transmission of power through the grid, however the problems start when that power is transformed to low voltage for consumer use. When electricity enters any building, power drop (parasitic loss) occurs from the main panel and multiplies as current passes through each receptacle, wire nut, connection, switch. junction box, outlet and lighting panel. In a large facility there are thousands of connections that are literally stealing your electricity and the combined wasted power is overloading the grid. Now a unique superconductive nanocomposite slashes electric bills by 50% simply by eliminating parasitic load.

Testing at the College of DuPage in Illinois has shown removing parasitic load in an electric motor, power draw decreased by 25%. Simply by coating 6 electrical connections, electrical efficiency increased. The pictured thermal image shows temperature drop on just two coated plug connections. Enterprise Coatings, Inc. can instantly duplicate the effect in your facility. The material is food grade safe, nontoxic and the service is warranted. Testing in the audio field produced instant signal clarity by only coating the power cord connections. As additional audio connections were treated, audio quality continued to improve.)

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
It reads fishy to me. And even if the motor report is correct (I wonder who paid for that report), I don't see how that relates directly in support of the building-wide assertions made in the paragraph above.

Audio testing produced instant "signal clarity." What does this mean? What did it sound like before?

I agree it's good to always keep an open mind!

Last edited:
Reactions: SCAudiophile

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
Correct Ron. Hence I am asking if anyone has tried the product. For the most part, I toss enhancements like this.

Designsfx

Sep 26, 2023
Los Angeles
He did- and it was tiring reading. The website focuses mostly on automotive applications, nothing showing power savings/efficiency in electrical usage. it‘s total Snake Oil.

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
All exactly what I though. Thanks for the input.
It would be nice to hear from someone who heard his cord. But the question of why his cord sounds the way it sounds is still up in the air. Is it the materials, plugs, geometry. Who knows. I just see the untrue claims and find that a reason enough to steer clear. I would not want to be attached to anything bearing glaring false claims.

Even if it were $1000 to coat my electrical panel, if I could shed 50% of my utility bill per year, I would be a fool not to use it. It would be specified on every commercial and government project. The fact he is not selling to the military and completely swamped with orders and wealthy as can be says it all. A break though product as such would be in use in industrial application far before an audiophile would hear about it. We do use contact enhancers in the field. They are necessary at times. Helpful in others.

There is a very high benefit to using enhancers and oxidation inhibitors. They do work to a purpose. But I see nothing to say they reduce your electric bill. They make connection points last longer and maintain high conductivity for many years. I believe that is a legitimate claim that has loads of existing documentation to support it. They are a requirement in certain applications.

Last edited:
Reactions: wil

Tuckers

VIP/Donor
Nov 18, 2020
There is a very long and tiresome thread on Agon about his products and him (Mitigating the Bubble). He comes off as a Grade A *ss grifter IMHO. It is indeed wonderful that his technology hasgraduated to become a room temperature superconductor since last year! Congratulations to him.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing