I Am A Ukrainian, This Needs To Go Viral

Another Russia Today anchor quits on air:

My guess is that anyone with any sense of decency just can't stand whitewashing Putin.

A shift in leaders.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Says an American , I don't even want to start about American foreignpolicy /propaganda / wars .
But we will see, if those extremists take power in the ukrain what s gonna happen

You gotta be kidding me even mentioning them in the same breath. Get real. Sounds like those clowns who idolize Putin here.

Here is a leaked recorded telephone call between the estionian foreign minister and Catherine ashton (EU) , this sheds a whole new light on the death of the protestors and police on the maidan square apparently the estonian minister(through olga Timoshenko) thinks it was the same snipers from the opposition and not janoekovich that were shooting 8:00, the real conversation starts 2 min into the vid , I am afraid this conflict is gonna escalate at some time in the future

http://en.gloria.tv/?media=578707

Last edited:
Yes myles ,I take the opinions from mr lavrov way more serious then the opinions from mr Kerry in all this , I ve read so much BS produced by the EU and US over the years and don't value it much
That's why I posted the link

I think we can end here, LOL.

Here is a leaked recorded telephone call between the estionian foreign minister and Catherine ashton (EU) , this sheds a whole new light on the death of the protestors and police on the maidan square apparently the estonian minister(through olga Timoshenko) thinks it was the same snipers from the opposition and not janoekovich that were shooting 8:00, the real conversation starts 2 min into the vid , I am afraid this conflict is gonna escalate at some time in the future

Those were just roumors. He said later that he was not able to confirm that information (which, if you think about that is absurd).

A funny mem:

BGxzbNvCUAEcUal.jpg

Regrettably it sounds genuine. Lady Ashton's voice sounds accurate and the info on the shootings and other events is entirely credible. I doubt the ability of the Ukrainian security services to mount such an operation unaided but almost certainly within Russian capabilities who would have no problems giving the credit to the Ukrainians. The good guys in the Ukraine need help from the Poles and others who have the right sort of practical experience to help.

Regrettably it sounds genuine. Lady Ashton's voice sounds accurate and the info on the shootings and other events is entirely credible. I doubt the ability of the Ukrainian security services to mount such an operation unaided but almost certainly within Russian capabilities who would have no problems giving the credit to the Ukrainians. The good guys in the Ukraine need help from the Poles and others who have the right sort of practical experience to help.

It is genuine. But the piece of info he was quoting was just a rumor. He admited that a few days later.

OT - we now have 900 hundred military bases in 130 countries - the push to acquire more is certainly understandable - the need to be prepared for earth’s ultimate threat from invading aliens has never been more urgent - it’s comforting knowing the US can protect us anywhere on the planet - regardless where the evil aliens might choose to strike.

OT2 - Planet earth’s monetary debt is constant news - from whom did we borrow? - it’s been suggested that perhaps it might have come from Venus - others speculate Saturn.

MT - The OP video was explained by Edward Bernays in the 1920’s - pulling the correct strings always gets desired reaction - human nature never changes - throughout history the blunders have always been repeated - why should this be any different?

Last edited:
z15662326Q.jpg

:)

You can have it but you must take Palin! :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing