Ideon EOS DAC

skinnyfla

Nov 1, 2023
Germany
... so I am looking out for a new DAC to pair with my Antipodes K22 G4... before I start listening I tried to do some reading on averall sound signature and tonal balance.

I ended with a list of potential candidates in my price range and the Ideos EOS seems to be the perfect fit.

In have not put much love into my digital setup, started by upgrading source to the Antipodes K22 (boy did that male a change) and now a DAC should follow that is a big step up from my current on board DAC with n the McIntosh C52.

Does anyone have any listening experience with the EOS?

Interested in peoples findings,

cheers and best,

Christoph

Last edited:
... so I am looking out for a new DAC to pair with my Antipodes K22 G4... before I start listening I tried to do some reading on averall sound signature and tonal balance.

I ended with a list of potential candidates in my price range and the Ideos EOS seems to be the perfect fit.

In have not put much love into my digital setup, started by upgrading source to the Antipodes K22 (boy did that male a change) and now a DAC should follow that is a big step up from my current on board DAC with n the McIntosh C52.

Does anyone have any listening experience with the EOS?

Interested in peoples findings,

cheers and best,

Christoph

I've been unable to get a listen (although I've tried) on the Ideon.

I have extensive time with the Antipodes K22 and K41 and vs. some others. Feel free to PM me and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu