AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Folks, please take a look here:

In short, we have a handy iFi Bridge software, which allows Roon playback on Pro iDSD. Please see the video above!

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Self-taught acoustic guitar singer-songwriter David Elias lives in Hawaii. He has played music all his life. He has written songs since earliest teen years.

He became an adventurous musician online in the earliest Internet days and began self-producing a seemingly endless menu of music and styles, settings, backing bands and artists on his own label Sketti Sandwich Productions.

In the early 2000's he helped pioneer some of the first hi-res technologies (DSD) to create the most realistic listening reproductions for listeners in both stereo and surround sound as if you are in the studio with the artists performing.

Read what David has to say about iFi's Pro iDSD: https://art-of-listening.com/…/the-ultimate-media-refactor…/

Haimsh

Jul 6, 2020
Folks, please take a look here:

In short, we have a handy iFi Bridge software, which allows Roon playback on Pro iDSD. Please see the video above!
Hi there
I followed the instructions and created the IFI squeezebox and created the Roon device. However, by mistake I did it twice and now I have 2 squeezeboxes with same IP address. How can I remove one of them?

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Hi there
I followed the instructions and created the IFI squeezebox and created the Roon device. However, by mistake I did it twice and now I have 2 squeezeboxes with same IP address. How can I remove one of them?

Hi,

Can you please open up a ticket here: https://support.ifi-audio.com

Our tech staff will do their best to help you out! Thanks!

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Great review of great product.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMR / iFi audio

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
The Blue Hawaii goes for about $6k and you still need a dac. Nowhere near the versatility. Imagine this with the eeze Audio flagship.

Meze Audio Elite. $4k

Last edited:

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Last edited:

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Note: the jury is still out on whether I will review this unit. I am not sure i can give full evaluation to its many features. My primary interest is the ability to switch between solid state and tube amplification. Obviously, some headphones prefer tubes over solid state and vice versa.

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Note: the jury is still out on whether I will review this unit. I am not sure i can give full evaluation to its many features. My primary interest is the ability to switch between solid state and tube amplification. Obviously, some headphones prefer tubes over solid state and vice versa.
Let us know when you conclude. We value your reviews very much.
Ability to switch tubes in and out is super valuable, as it gives another degree of freedom in how you listen to your music. Also, you can use it to tune the sound to your current mood.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Another bundle consideration. silver-dragon-premium-for-meze-main-01__38754.1651603573.png

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I have heard neither. But I assume they are better versions 99 clasic. They must be great.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
If you aren looking for a bargain. Moon Audio has a pair of open bn elite for $3500.Look here

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Headphones .com has Meze Elite "open box" $3k.Link
caveat- They offer 1 year returns. You should contact them to ascertain actual age.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing