Is sighted bias ever OK?

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
In y slow motion search for a headphone amplifier I cam aceoss this Never heard of the company. It has certain retro lokk with bells and whistles. I have know idea what it is sounds like. The company does not allow me to cancel my order or return it. I do not know if that overrides federal law gua phonitor_xe_silver_1024x1024_700x.jpg ranteeing a 30 day return for items ordered over the internet.

Kal Rubinson

May 4, 2010
NYC
www.stereophile.com
I am familiar with SPL's multichannel controllers and they are well engineered. I do not know where you ordered this but I am sure there are options which allow returns. B&H?

FWIW, sighted bias is an essential part of life!

Rocoa

Oct 17, 2018
Spain
I've owned these headphone amplifier years ago. Vey neutral and I sold it quickly because I got better options to my taste.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I am familiar with SPL's multichannel controllers and they are well engineered. I do not know where you ordered this but I am sure there are options which allow returns. B&H?

FWIW, sighted bias is an essential part of life!
Thanks Kal. I have not ordered it yet. There is a dealer in my area.Not sure they have a demo.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I've owned these headphone amplifier years ago. Vey neutral and I sold it quickly because I got better options to my taste.
Thanx.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing