Level Four

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I have twisted Elliot's arm so much to get back to analog that my arm got tired.
I want to say this before it becomes a reality. I am willing to speculate that after you hear Level 4 and then perhaps the Level ? with the Wadax reference transport/powersupply/Akasa cables etc. that you will be stuttering for words to explain how this is possible.
I don't twist anyones arm nor am I a format snob or deny'er , I can only say that this is something to be experienced and you might find yourself going away from the dark side ( vinyl lol) and into the light of a new reality.
It is not the needle or the tube that is the answer but rather the use of the tool in its best possible design

There is no inherent truth that one by definition is better than another. These are old wives tales and the world has changed. Bubbameisa HAHA.
The proof of audio today is in the results and the listening. If one has preconceived ideas of a technology and makes up his mind before the event happens than the process is totally flawed and prejudiced.

Level 4 is a new paradyne and perhaps the new transport might blast us off to ever further reaches of audio enjoyment and discovery.
Audio wants to live and thrive in the world of the past and to eliminate and dismiss advancement as voodoo and mysticism to protect the past and the previious purchases of the owners. Its like a permission slip to enjoyment but this is not the real truth or the facts. Audio has and always will be changing.There are now and more to come in the future bright minds that are continuing to push the boundries with new tools and materials.
Just think about pre cell phones, pre computers, pre space travel etc.
Me personally I am never going back only foward. I love my music!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: mxk116

gleeds

Industry Expert
May 29, 2018
Having spent three hours at Elliot's listening to his level four digital front end recently, I can attest that this is the first time I have experienced digital without thinking for a moment about analog. The last time I heard the Wadax (non-level-four) in Robert Harley's listening room against my favorite turntable, the Basis Transcendence, the digital was great, but the analog was clearly better. With level four, I sense the gap has been closed (albeit at considerable expense). Congratulations, Elliot, to you and those lucky enough to own it!

Last edited:

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
THis weekend at Axpona 2024 in the Club Lounge Bending Wave USA in conjunction and with cooperation of Brandon Lauer of Wadax and Jonathan Halpern of Tone Audio and Riviera Labs will be presenting a Level 4 Wadax System with the Gobel Divin Noblesse. We hope to conquer this beautiful but impossible room and show all what digital can accomplish. We welcome all to come and experience Level 4.

Axpona 2024 Club Lounge on the 15th Floor right off the elevator. Thank you

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
THis weekend at Axpona 2024 in the Club Lounge Bending Wave USA in conjunction and with cooperation of Brandon Lauer of Wadax and Jonathan Halpern of Tone Audio and Riviera Labs will be presenting a Level 4 Wadax System with the Gobel Divin Noblesse. We hope to conquer this beautiful but impossible room and show all what digital can accomplish. We welcome all to come and experience Level 4.

Axpona 2024 Club Lounge on the 15th Floor right off the elevator. Thank you
I'm looking forward to seeing you and to hearing the system!

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Reactions: Audiohertz2

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I will drive by after leaving the porsche Dealer ... :)
Nothing comes close but we will try. BTW I ordered a new car and it is not a Porsche this time HAHA

Reactions: Audiohertz2

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing