MasterBuilt Signature XLRs

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
..I have a 1 meter pr of MasterBuilt Signature XLRs that I'm considering selling. The MSRP on these guys is $9K and I'd rate them cosmetically an 8/10. If interested PM me...thanks!

es347

Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
..with a reconfiguration of my rack they're too short. I must admit that all the superlatives you've heaped on the MB cables are more than justified Steve!

es347

Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
i have said all I can about the cable Gavin but under threat from our hyperbole police. People need to audition this cable to understand what users are talking about.

..amen Steve!

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
i have said all I can about the cable Gavin but under threat from our hyperbole police. People need to audition this cable to understand what users are talking about.

It would be nice to read comments as to how they sound vs. other cables. Although I gave up on that other thread awhile ago, so apologize if that was answered.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
It would be nice to read comments as to how they sound vs. other cables. Although I gave up on that other thread awhile ago, so apologize if that was answered.

Keith

IMO comments do not suffice as the hyperbole and adjectives used are all real. Call Leif and get him to send you a loaner pair of IC's to compare in your own system or perhaps Gavin would send you his pair for audition

es347

Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..

es347

Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
..I have a 1 meter pr of MasterBuilt Signature XLRs that I'm considering selling. The MSRP on these guys is $9K and I'd rate them cosmetically an 8/10. If interested PM me...thanks!

..$2500 and they are yours...thanks!

es347

Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
Sold!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing