Munich show 2023 Hifideluxe and MOC .

Phantom-Audio

Apr 23, 2017
Jakarta
www.phantom-audio.com
I have been a Dealer/Distributor for Classic Audio Loudspeaker Field Coils for nearly a decade. They are unquestionably among the finest horn speakers that have graced our Demo Room. Even to this day, I continue to have them on hand because, for the price, they are extremely difficult to surpass.

Reactions: mxk116 and Argonaut

PhP

Industry Expert
Nov 12, 2012
FRANCE
www.phpaudio.fr
Which racks? very nice...anyone can guess?
At Munich, ALSYVOX used their own DIY plexiglass supports. This is not on sale. Also my Audio Rack was told "impressive and very beautiful" by a world class orchestra director that came a week ago here. Made like a Swiss watch, absolute neutrality for natural tones and extraction of the finest detail, nuance, for instruments and hall concert ambiance retrieval.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing