NanoFlo Superconductor Holographic 3D6 ac power cable

NanoFlo

Mar 13, 2023
It is time to move on. I know most of here have and had forgotten about you and Gary. Not a dig in any way, you are digging up old bones after 4 months?
Since I invented the best superconductor ever, that makes audio better, I am not going to listen to you and disappear so you can keep shilling for an inferior cable company.

It was our introductory cable that StereoTimes claimed bested the $20,000 model of the competition so there must be a reason it sounds so good. Four reviewers at ST are in agreement on the superior quality of NanoFlo, but when any customer refuses to follow eBay rules - delays are guaranteed.
Chris Arnold

Republicoftexas69

Since I invented the best superconductor ever, that makes audio better, I am not going to listen to you and disappear so you can keep shilling for an inferior cable company.

It was our introductory cable that StereoTimes claimed bested the $20,000 model of the competition so there must be a reason it sounds so good. Four reviewers at ST are in agreement on the superior quality of NanoFlo, but when any customer refuses to follow eBay rules - delays are guaranteed.
Chris Arnold
Okay Chris your choice. You seem to expending a lot of energy on a battle you already have lost. Enjoy the day.

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
A takeaway from the review might be the lack of traffic/discussion it engendered here

Reactions: Republicoftexas69

MarkusBarkus

Feb 6, 2021
...I have no experience with the product/technology being discussed, but I saw the thread and followed along, always open to new ideas. I went to the product website to try and decide for myself, and read this:

"College of DuPage Illinois testing​

Unique properties were discovered under testing. This gel was subjected to 250, 500 volts with zero conductivity. At 1000 volts their test revealed "infinite" resistance. The gel was then pressure activated on six electrical contact points which reduced parasitic load by 25% on a 1/2 HP AC motor under load.
Our nanomaterial pulls current trough (sic) electrical contact points with zero resistance at ambient temperature and pressure."

Am I missing something? I cannot decipher what this means? It seems to contradict itself logically. Kind of a techno-word salad.

Happy to learn from more knowledgeable members so inclined, but feel free to completely ignore the post as not worth the time. I will not be offended.

Reactions: Republicoftexas69

Republicoftexas69

...I have no experience with the product/technology being discussed, but I saw the thread and followed along, always open to new ideas. I went to the product website to try and decide for myself, and read this:

Unique properties were discovered under testing. This gel was subjected to 250, 500 volts with zero conductivity. At 1000 volts their test revealed "infinite" resistance. The gel was then pressure activated on six electrical contact points which reduced parasitic load by 25% on a 1/2 HP AC motor under load.
Our nanomaterial pulls current trough (sic) electrical contact points with zero resistance at ambient temperature and pressure."

Am I missing something? I cannot decipher what this means? It seems to contradict itself logically. Kind of a techno-word salad.

Happy to learn from more knowledgeable members so inclined, but feel free to completely ignore the post as not worth the time. I will not be offended.
College of DuPage is a Junior College in the Chicago suburbs. It is not MIT, Cal Tech or Notre Dame.

MarkusBarkus

Feb 6, 2021
...yeah, I get that potential limitation, but the content itself made little sense (to me).

Republicoftexas69

...yeah, I get that potential limitation, but the content itself made little sense (to me).
Oh I agree total marketing mumbo-jumbo ad copy, written by an amateur .

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkusBarkus

NanoFlo

Mar 13, 2023
Two reviewers? Only have I read Mike G's review.
I will take your word for it.
Based on my research I would not do business with this company as it is built on science that has been disproven by several scientific journals. Let alone a material developed at a Community College in DuPage IL.
Room temperature superconductor and he is selling cables. Think not.
Truly think reviewers and consumers must do a better job vetting these companies and products.
"Caveat Emptor"
Four stereotimes reviewers all posted similar experiences with these breakthrough cables that produced better quality audio than $6,000, $10,000 & 20,000 cables. Several other StereoTimes reviewers have not yet published their similar opinions.
As for the delays caused by Glory on ebay, they were beyond my control but Gary did get a refund. You wish you were as ethical as I am, and your incessant negative posts prove who you are.

Republicoftexas69

Four stereotimes reviewers all posted similar experiences with these breakthrough cables that produced better quality audio than $6,000, $10,000 & 20,000 cables. Several other StereoTimes reviewers have not yet published their similar opinions.
As for the delays caused by Glory on ebay, they were beyond my control but Gary did get a refund. You wish you were as ethical as I am, and your incessant negative posts prove who you are.
Yawn!

NanoFlo

Mar 13, 2023

Markus, metamaterials behave differently under varying conditions like temperature and pressures. Thermal imaging shows that gel applied to the electrodes causes temperatures to drop to room temperature as current flows without resistance. In audio our cables allow clean power to the amplifiers, dac and speakers producing better audio which besides cost is what really matters to an audiophile. These attacks are all from people that have never tried my tech.
Ghasley was offered a free sample but refused so he could keep attacking like he is an expert in something, except he needs to ask for a refund on his education. BTW, my products are patented and patent pending.
Chris Arnold NanoFlo

GHasley

Jul 22, 2022
Markus, metamaterials behave differently under varying conditions like temperature and pressures. Thermal imaging shows that gel applied to the electrodes causes temperatures to drop to room temperature as current flows without resistance. In audio our cables allow clean power to the amplifiers, dac and speakers producing better audio which besides cost is what really matters to an audiophile. These attacks are all from people that have never tried my tech.
Ghasley was offered a free sample but refused so he could keep attacking like he is an expert in something, except he needs to ask for a refund on his education. BTW, my products are patented and patent pending.
Chris Arnold NanoFlo
NanofloChris

I never claimed to be an expert on anything, I have just repeatedly pointed out that you arent either. Diamond particles suspended in Vaseline(your words)?

I refused the free sample because of your demostrated business practices and the way you were treating someone who wanted to exercise their option for a money back guarantee. In addition, I don’t want to smear Vaseline on my gear. As far as getting the money back on my education, since I couldn’t get in to College of DuPage, I was forced to settle for an Ivy League masters degree. I know, I know, it doesn’t always work out according to plan….

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
No WBF user comments on this cable; however a number on the QSA Lanedri series. Think that's one illustration of where interest,and acceptance lies; no need to dredge up the Audiogon commentary of this

Last edited:

Holmz

Apr 19, 2022
… no need to dredge up the Audiogon commentary of this

What are the odds that ”Dredge” was used right after the @Argonaut had the picture of Jason’s golden fleece?

The symbolism here is almost beyond chance ;)

NanoFlo

Mar 13, 2023
Markus, my cables started from a contact enhancer I invented. Electrical engineers know that cord ends, wall receptacles and twist connectors create electrical losses that produce heat and line static, it can't be avoided but contact enhancers can help. Turns out my enhancer was superior to anything before it, including Perfect Path Technologies. My nanomaterial eliminated distortion and when used throughout my cables, superior audio was the result and amplifiers received distortion free power. Instead of selling the enhancer I chose to manufacture cable and produce light weight, superior and very affordable products.
Chris Arnold NanoFlo

NanoFlo

Mar 13, 2023
No WBF user comments on this cable; however a number on the QSA Lanedri series. Think that's one illustration of where interest,and acceptance lies; no need to dredge up the Audiogon commentary of this
The audiogon commentary from those that actually tried NanoFlo were fantastic comments on hard to believe system improvements. The only negative comments were from facten, ghasley, holmz, republicoftexas69 and others that never used NanoFlo, and they are now here pointing to their own slanderous posts on audiogon.

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
Listen up @NanoFlo, don't accuse me of slandering you. My comments here were that there has been no user comments on your cables and that the review has apparently done little to spurn interest here. None of that is slanderous so back the hell off.

Republicoftexas69

Listen up @NanoFlo, don't accuse me of slandering you. My comments here were that there has been no user comments on your cables and that the review has apparently done little to spurn interest here. None of that is slanderous so back the hell off.
Think it is best to let this guy self destruct and not respond to ridiculous retorts as he can not defend his product with truly scientific data. He is not worth the energy friend.

Reactions: SCAudiophile

NanoFlo

Mar 13, 2023

Markus, one other thing about contact enhancers. They are so conductive from all the metal in them that adding too much can cause electrical shorting, but my product behaves differently. Contact pressure in the receptacle activates the superconductor and the nanomaterials not under pressure are insulative. It doesn't make sense but that is what the College of Dupage confirmed. I'll work on a video submerging a power cord end in NanoFlo under power and it wont short out. It's made with a patented new material, with never before seen properties.
Chris Arnold NanoFlo

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing