New addition after CAPFEST

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Bending Wave is thrilled to be representing Riviera Audio .We have the AFM 100SE Mono Hybrid pure class A mono blocks and the APL-01Se tube all class A preamp coing back to our showroom from Capfest. This is really special electronics and needs to be experienced. I can say with no hesitation that this years room was the best sound we have ever produced at any US show. We again are proud and thrilled to be representing the brand.
We also are bring back the new Nordost Q Base reference power distribution .system as I am very happy with its set up and performance.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Thank you to all who visited, participated and enjoyed our presentation. Thanks toGary Gill and all the staff at the hotel for helping make Capfest 2023 a smashing success.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
IMG_4253.jpeg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Just arrived Gobel Divin Noblesse - brand new pair
just in time for XMas !

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
rivgo.jpg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
IMG_4406.jpeg

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
INitial reaction is really positive . I placed the speakers approx where the Marquis was to get them playing and to start running some music tthrough them before I start serios tuning. They sound really good even for right out of the box and sitting in those boxes for weeks.
THere is an imediate sense of ease and more , just more . Should be fun. This is the first time I have had them with the Riviera's in my speace. I look foward to the trip.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Day two after letting it play all night and the speakers are opening up nicely. Did a few little adjustments tot he positioning, still on the sliders. The system is already making me nuts. The size, force, power and you are there feeling is just bigtime FUN. I have a few things that I will do next week once they have at least 100 + hours and I have incoming Goebl power cords for the Riv mono's and the Akasa cables should finally arrive next week for the Wadax Dac.
Sometimes time and patience is a really good teacher and sometimes you learn something new :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing