New additions to the Bending Wave Line Up

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
We are thrilled to be representing the New Halcro Amplifiers called the Eclipse in 2022. Stay tuned for further details. New improved, new factory, better finished and available in Stereo or Mono Units.

1634927666516.png

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Reactions: Hamburger

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Things are finally moving again down under and I am happy that product will become available on a consistent and predictable basis starting the beginning of July. I n keeping with that we are going to premier the Halcro Eclipse amplifiers at the Pacific Audio Fest.
I plan to have the Stereo and Mono Blocks there and playing over the course of the weekend.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
We are also proud to announce we are the Florida dealer for the Fink Team and will shortly have on display the Kim and the Borg Speakers.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing