The new Bending Wave Gobel Divin Noblesse Reference System

Thanks, Elliot. Debbie, my wife, will love this! We saw them here locally at a charity event last year with her husband, "The Hit Maker." She was the better half, although he is undoubtedly a prolific songwriter/producer.
I have to warn you the song is an earworm and there are a ton of covers of Sara Bareillis song. Its hypnotic to me!

SO as I have said before new gear or at least new to me has a way of showing up here for me to experience. I have a group of friends that we talk and I hold thier opinions in high regard.
So when It was suggested that i might like these products and out of no where they called me and wanted to send some to me I said yes.
Over the last week I have gotten a few shipments of different items to upgrade my power from the wall out. Power distribution, power cords and one ethernet cable. I have been having a lot of fun and enjoyment inserting these items in my system and being able to hear what happens.
So far I am thrilled and there are still a few more "toys" on the way.
It never ceases to surprise me that with all the work and time I have invested and the level at which my system now resides that I can move it forward again and again. I used to think their were limits, now I am not so sure.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing