New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I'm watching the jazz beating the Suns by 8 late in the 4th when a time out is called during which a commercial is aired starring none other than Lebron and his son Bronny shilling for crypto.com
it seems LeBron is the new voice/face of crypto.com

it seems LeBron is the new voice/face of crypto.com

Media master wanting to be the Media Mogul and now honing his son to be one. The sports thing is just a coincidence. Like he said, going to LA is not a basketball, and it's very evident now.

Reactions: jadis
  • Wow
Reactions: jadis and christoph
The power rankings are very revealing........

NBA Power Rankings, Week 20: Philadelphia 76ers, Memphis Grizzlies and Brooklyn Nets impress over the weekend

How about Grizzlies in the number 2 spot !!!!

Reactions: Steve Williams
Suprising but pleasant turnaround, Steve. Heat and Sixers still the favorites. Harden has blended in and perfect for Doc's system.
I think this year will be Hardens “best” chance to win a ring. That would leave Russ (at $47M next year ) of the OKC trio never to win one

Nothing new except the same old.....

Lakers again give up the lead and lose to the Mavs as Doncic was the hero

The Nets lose again and despite what the experts say I don't see there Nets being in the final 4

And the GSW lose to the Wolves whom I think are beginning to peak at the right time

But who the hell wants him. The Lakersxare going to eat a large part of his contract to get rid of him
True. It's going to be painful financially to waive him. But the article states that his numbers are not bad. Maybe just the wrong team. And see him very very enthusiastic at the bench. Cheering wildly at lebron when he made a 3 ball.

But who the hell wants him. The Lakersxare going to eat a large part of his contract to get rid of him
They need to have the same meeting with LeBron and AD otherwise the Lakers will never have salary room to get draft choices until LeBron is gone

KD now playing vs the Heat after a long injury. No Kyrie , no Simmons.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing