New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Clips made a run but Denver closed them out to win 127-115
Despite the loss of their 2 franchise stars, the Clippers continue to fight and sometimes get some wins. And they're still 4 games up over the Lakers on the 8th spot. Not that bad.

Lakers this year are like a fly on a horse's a$$. They will be done very early this year. Im impressed at how the Clippers decided this was not their year and make moves to go with their young players to ready them for next year. Lakers honestly think they still have a chance

Reactions: jadis
Did you watch the game and jinxed it? :p
Honestly I've not been watching Celtics games, not even on highlights after they win a game. Maybe that's why they're now in the top 4 of the eastern conference. :D

• Haha
Reactions: christoph
Honestly I've not been watching Celtics games, not even on highlights after they win a game. Maybe that's why they're now in the top 4 of the eastern conference. :D
and , FWIW I don't watch the Lakers anymore and they keep losing o_O

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and jadis
C's beat a strong Utah team. I didn't watch...I'm on a roll. LOL

Reactions: WLVCA
Celts killed the Jazz. To me the Celts are the sleeper team of the East as they are playing solidly

And the GSW destroyed the Heat with their 3 stars on the sidelines

So many unpredicted losses this year

Playoffs are around the corner

Oh BTW, the Lakers lose again to the Sixers

Good news for Kyrie and the Nets.....

Reports: New York City to allow unvaccinated athletes to play home games

Mayor Eric Adams is expected to make the announcement Thursday morning, and it would be effective immediately.

Saw a clip of Butler and Haslem in a very hot argument, and coach Spo got into the act and lost his cool and berating Butler for a long time. Trouble.

Reactions: Steve Williams
Saw a clip of Butler and Haslem in a very hot argument, and coach Spo got into the act and lost his cool and berating Butler for a long time. Trouble.
They are still in 1st in the EC though but they lost tonight and only lead by a game.

I think the Wolves will be the surprise team in the west this year. How far they go is to be determined

He also said the Lakers were going to win 70 games this season o_O

I believe the Celtics can go deep onto the playoffs. I just can't see them winning the east although if they did it would be a major victory for them as the first part of the season they just couldn't gel

Clippers drop 5th straight to 76ers last night.

Report Paul George was practicing recently.

My opinion is run out the season, take your lumps, keep PG on the shelf and get ready for serious contention next year when (hopefully???!!!) Kawhi returns at full strength.

Clippers drop 5th straight to 76ers last night.

Report Paul George was practicing recently.

My opinion is run out the season, take your lumps, keep PG on the shelf and get ready for serious contention next year when (hopefully???!!!) Kawhi returns at full strength.
I still like the Clippers philosophy of playing their young players for the rest of the season. Clippers will be back in full force next year
Now the Lakers OTOH ……o_O

Just tuned in late on the Lakers/Pelicans game. I didn't even know CJ McCullom is with the Pelicans. And btw, last week my son showed me a clip of Zion making a fancy under the legs dunk. And some commentator was saying the Pelicans weren't cool at the idea of Zion 'risking' himself. It looks like the Pelican management is bent of preserving his health by not playing him. And news that Zion is not happy with the way the Pels are dealing with his health issues. Sounds familiar.

• Wow
C's completely dominated the Wolves. My local Celtics fan friend is now starting to believe in Perk. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing