New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

well on a lighter note and discussing the Pels, Lakers as always take a big lead and give it up at the end and are now trailing the Pels by a full game

The Lakers have tanked.They are one game in front of the 11th place Spurs. I hope they don't even make the play in's

Reactions: christoph and jadis
The headline read the C's are now tied in the top spot in the East with the Heat. I never expected this but suddenly, I have to believe in Perk too. Maybe his predictions are good only for the Celtics. :D

And I still don't know why he's still a top 3 or 4 dog in ESPN. :D

Reactions: steve williams
The headline read the C's are now tied in the top spot in the East with the Heat. I never expected this but suddenly, I have to believe in Perk too. Maybe his predictions are good only for the Celtics. :D

And I still don't know why he's still a top 3 or 4 dog in ESPN. :D
I'm stunned but you're absolutely right.

Plus they are peaking at the right time

Reactions: jadis
I just hope for Phil that they are not peaking too early :oops:
So do I, Christoph. But coming from dismal start, I have to be quite happy with the turnaround. Really important is that will be no serious injuries.

Last edited:
The dreaded injuries fall into the Celtics ground. Starting center Time Lord Williams out with a torn meniscus. Tatum, Horford, and Brown out too for tonight's game against the Raptors.

The dreaded injuries fall into the Celtics ground. Starting center Time Lord Williams out with a torn meniscus. Tatum, Horford, and Brown out too for tonight's game against the Raptors.
Dammit.
We jinxed it :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: jadis
Clippers are going to play Paul George tonight on minutes restriction vs Utah Jazz.

Ty Lue didn't ask me for advice but I would not play PG13 for the rest of this season.

Seems to be a pointlesss risk to me.

and on a better note the Lakers lose again this time to the mass, putting the Lakers in a tie with the SAS but the Spurs have a better record against the Lakers so Lakers finally and hopefully to remain out of the play ins as they are now in 11th place

Kill the beast

and on a better note the Lakers lose again this time to the mass, putting the Lakers in a tie with the SAS but the Spurs have a better record against the Lakers so Lakers finally and hopefully to remain out of the play ins as they are now in 11th place

Kill the beast
Isn't it unthinkable that the so called and self professed king will be out of the playoffs and into the lottery for the first time in his life? the media needs to do something about it. :D

Paul George led the Clippers to victory with 34 points in 31 minutes from a 25 point deficit to a 121-115 victory over the Jazz.

Shows what I know....sometimes not so much. o_O
There's still a full month or so for Kawhi to magically step on the hardwood. Who knows.

Reactions: WLVCA
The Williams injury really hurts the Cs. Meantime, Giannis of the last few games looks better than last yr to me.

Reactions: WLVCA and jadis
The Williams injury really hurts the Cs. Meantime, Giannis of the last few games looks better than last yr to me.
I feel bad for the young center. Just when he's become the solid center that the Celtics haven't had for a long time. .. .

another day, another game, another loss. I haven't watched a basketball game in 3 weeks and haven't watched the lakers in 2 weeks,. The good news is they lost again last night to Utah and remain tied with the Pels but the the Pels have the advantage over the Lakers . Just a few more games in LaLa Land before the exit interviews and the whole team blown up
I feel sorry for Vogel as there will almost likely be a coaching change (as I am hoping they keep coach Vogel and trade Coach James). When will the Lakers learn he is their only asset and his only final goals are to become the new scoring champ overtaking Kareem and to play with son Bronnie. I can only imagine what NBA team will sign the father and son duo

Worth checking out Bulls/Clips highlights as DeRozan dropped 50 in an OT win. Massive performance.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Jackson Hayes, a young and slim Pelican, gave LeBron an NFL tackle to the ground lebron was wondering who did that to him. Gotta give him his Damm respect, Mr Hayes. :D

• Haha
Reactions: christoph
Worth checking out Bulls/Clips highlights as DeRozan dropped 50 in an OT win. Massive performance.
Clippers led late in the game and I thought they might pull it out. Bulls tied late to force overtime and won in the extra period. Derozan was amazing.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing