New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Reactions: christoph
I agree as well. As for the scoring title I thought he has to play two more games to qualify
Steve, I feel for you as to what happened to the Lakers. Amazing there were so many Tweets on that night the Lakers got eliminated. It would even be more amazing to me if LeBron comes back to play the next 2 or 3 games and score 30 points or more in no bearing games after missing the last game with an injury.

Steve, I feel for you as to what happened to the Lakers. Amazing there were so many Tweets on that night the Lakers got eliminated. It would even be more amazing to me if LeBron comes back to play the next 2 or 3 games and score 30 points or more in no bearing games after missing the last game with an injury.
I agree. He only cares about himself, his rings and his legacy

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I agree. He only cares about himself, his rings and his legacy
Exactly. And now thinking, planning, and scheming for his next bunny hopping spree. And I can't imagine how this Brony thing is going to happen since the kid has to be drafted first by a team, and that team isn't going to be exactly where LeBron is on that day. And if not, don't tell me LeBron is going to trade himself to the team which drafted his son? Can't wait how he scripts this one out.

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
@phil

Celtics continue to impress as they knock off the Bulls and remain 2 games behind the Heat. They are looking terrific as the season winds down

@Mike

Something to cheer about as the Clipps hold on to beat the Suns last night giving them some good vibes going into the off season.

@phil

Celtics continue to impress as they knock off the Bulls and remain 2 games behind the Heat. They are looking terrific as the season winds down

@Mike

Something to cheer about as the Clipps hold on to beat the Suns last night giving them some good vibes going into the off season.
Just weary about injuries, Steve. They're doing very well so far, pleasant surprise.

Reactions: christoph
I truly hope they see the light and trade him while he’s worth anything.
Who in their right mind would want LeBum at his price in their franchise? :rolleyes:

Reactions: jadis
Exactly. And now thinking, planning, and scheming for his next bunny hopping spree. And I can't imagine how this Brony thing is going to happen since the kid has to be drafted first by a team, and that team isn't going to be exactly where LeBron is on that day. And if not, don't tell me LeBron is going to trade himself to the team which drafted his son? Can't wait how he scripts this one out.
He will have to buy a team ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jadis
And so the exodus has begun. Let the good times roll

Hornets Eyeing Westbrook •g
Charlotte increasingly mentioned as 'team to
watch' in trade market for Lakers star (Stein)
Looks like they are listening to me. Sweep that house clean of all the excess baggage. Get money and draft picks for AD

1649368011037.jpeg

Who in their right mind would want LeBum at his price in their franchise? :rolleyes:
The only team I can think of is Cleveland. Dan Gilbert had accepted him once, and perhaps once more, in deference for him being a native boy, plus the package of getting his son. But the only way I can see it happening is to tell his son to play badly so nobody drafts him and then he gets to pick up his son. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing