New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

As Sir Charles said post game “ KD and Kyrie played a fantastic game and barely held on to beat a mediocre team. I think the Celts will be fine Phil
That's encouraging to know, Steve. Fingers crossed. Well. if the C's get through, it would give them some real confidence going to the next round.

Tough loss by the Clippers last night but they played well and it was good to see PG exert his presence. They will be back for sure next year

I thought for sure they were going to win that game. Minnesota has proved to be a tough team and Beverley remains a thorn in the sides of his opponents

This has to be the read of the day as LeBron states he is not the General Manager

I can't believe that Pelinka is still there making news announcements

LeBron James, Rob Pelinka discuss Lakers' disappointing season, next moves

Reactions: jadis
This has to be the read of the day as LeBron states he is not the General Manager

I can't believe that Pelinka is still there making news announcements

LeBron James, Rob Pelinka discuss Lakers' disappointing season, next moves

I guess Jeannie is not going to do a major house cleaning, Steve. Pelinka also mentioned that James, from all indications, will not be leaving L.A.

Biggest money for 'sitting'. Ben Simmons is a far second. :D I believe Rockets also gave Chris Paul a long term contract in the 40s too. Rich team.

And speaking of Simmons, he's projected to play starting Game 4 of the Celtics series. Wonder why he chose the 4th game, mental preparation of sorts?

so Cleveland after a storied season falters at the end and gets eliminated by the Hawks.

I was surprised to see the Clippers were also eliminated by the upstart (finally) Pelicans and all of the Lakers trades for AD.

It's looking like the MVP will go to Jokic

I guess the big question now is whether the Suns have what it takes to go all of the way

• Wow
Reactions: jadis and christoph
Surprised to wake up to lots of playoff games, I thought it was still tomorrow. Yeah, Wolves are solid.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
I just heard Pelinka saying that when you have 2 superstars on your team and one of them is on the Mount Rushmore of basketball you have to be the protectors of his legacy and we will be collaborating with him in the off season to determine what he needs to do such"

What a crock of BS. This is the dick leading the stooge. Get rid of Pelinka but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon

• Sad
Reactions: jadis and christoph
I just heard Pelinka saying that when you have 2 superstars on your team and one of them is on the Mount Rushmore of basketball you have to be the protectors of his legacy and we will be collaborating with him in the off season to determine what he needs to do such"

What a crock of BS. This is the dick leading the stooge. Get rid of Pelinka but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon
My take is that Pelinka's job hangs on the 'say' of LeBron, whom he is describing as on the Mt. Rushmore of basketball, but to protect his legacy?? Indeed I couldn't say it better than what Steve just said, a crock of BS. A big one too. And I think as owner of the Lakers, Jeannie is a bit 'frozen' as to what to do with these 2 - Pelinka and James, now that Voegel is out of the way.

Reactions: christoph
My take is that Pelinka's job hangs on the 'say' of LeBron, whom he is describing as on the Mt. Rushmore of basketball, but to protect his legacy?? Indeed I couldn't say it better than what Steve just said, a crock of BS. A big one too. And I think as owner of the Lakers, Jeannie is a bit 'frozen' as to what to do with these 2 - Pelinka and James, now that Voegel is out of the way.
Exactly how I see this matter

Exactly how I see this matter
I don't now but did initially. Pelnka seems to be solid in his position with the Lakers. How can Jeannie be so blind

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing