New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

And I've never heard of a Herbert Jones, who's a starter for the Pelicans. Imagine if Zion is there.

Injuries have finally come to be a part of the playoffs as Booker is out with a hamstring injury and the Pels took advantage to steal the game and home court advantage over the Suns. One win surely doesn't make a series but if Booker is out indefinitely, wouldn't that be the biggest upset ever of the overall number 1 team. Frankly however I can't see that happening but if so ...........

Suns' Devin Booker exits Game 2 with apparent hamstring injury​

Phoenix's All-Star guard was having an impressive Game 2, scoring 31 points in 25 minutes, before leaving with the injury.

Can Ben Simmons come to the Nets' rescue?

Stephen A said last week that if Simmons can play 20-25 minutes per game the Nets would win the East !!!! A pretty bold statement. Now comes this.....Heis cleared for contact play....

Reactions: jadis
Memphis not unexpectedly evened the series with the Wolves but I never count the Wolves out as they are a young gutsy team. However Ja Morant is a year older and a year wiser than last year. He will be MVP in the next 5 years and will be the future of the league IMHO

Reactions: jadis
Big game in Boston tonight as the Celtics seem so different now than at the start of the season. Plus they have the DPOTY

NBA playoffs 2022: The most important takeaways from Day 2

And now there's some drama with Kyrie being fined $50,000 for obscene gestures at the crowd. The atmosphere would have been cooler had the C's been up against the Sixers or Hawks. :D I just made some review of last year's first round matchup with these same 2 teams Celtics and Nets and found out that Jaylen Brown missed the entire series with some injury. And last year's Celtics lineup had Kemba and Fournier with Tristan Thompson as center. The Nets had their big 3 in Kyrie , KD, and Harden, who scored 40 points in one game. Different lineups now and indeed the scary thing is if Ben Simmons come in somewhere in the series as their big point guard. Celtics need to win game 2, before Simmons come back. :)

Reactions: steve williams
Great win by the Celtics in the final 2 minutes. Final 114-107

Celts up 2-0 Phil:cool:
Yes Steve. C's were down early, but there is poise in the team now that I can see. They trust their defense and coach Stan VG said he's never seen any team defend KD that well. And I'm very happy to see this youngster Pritchard score some points in pressure packed situations. They need to win 2 more, hopefully. :)

Suns guard Devin Booker out indefinitely with hamstring injury
Phoenix's leading scorer suffered a right hamstring injury in Game 2 that will cause him to be out of the lineup.

tough to see injuries potentially affect an outcome......

Phoenix Suns All-Star guard Devin Booker is out indefinitely after suffering a right hamstring injury in Game 2 of the Phoenix’s first-round series with the New Orleans Pelicans, the team announced today. Per the Suns, Booker has a mild right hamstring strain and “there is no timetable for his return.”

Booker sustained the injury in Tuesday’s Game 2, which the Suns lost 125-114 to even the series 1-1. Game 3 of the series is Friday (9:30 ET, ESPN) and Game 4 is Sunday (9:30 ET, TNT), with both taking place in New Orleans.

According to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, Booker is “unlikely” to play in the next two games but could still return during the series.

• Sad
Reactions: christoph
Suns guard Devin Booker out indefinitely with hamstring injury
Phoenix's leading scorer suffered a right hamstring injury in Game 2 that will cause him to be out of the lineup.

tough to see injuries potentially affect an outcome......

Phoenix Suns All-Star guard Devin Booker is out indefinitely after suffering a right hamstring injury in Game 2 of the Phoenix’s first-round series with the New Orleans Pelicans, the team announced today. Per the Suns, Booker has a mild right hamstring strain and “there is no timetable for his return.”

Booker sustained the injury in Tuesday’s Game 2, which the Suns lost 125-114 to even the series 1-1. Game 3 of the series is Friday (9:30 ET, ESPN) and Game 4 is Sunday (9:30 ET, TNT), with both taking place in New Orleans.

According to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, Booker is “unlikely” to play in the next two games but could still return during the series.
Tough news for the Suns.

Anyone watching the Grizz vs Wolves. In early 2nd period the Wolves are up 47-21 !!!!

The Wolves we’re the team I took notice to early in the season when they played the Lakers. I thought the Lskersxsould killl this young team. Wolves dominated each game.

Later in the season my Cinderella team is the Grizz but they are getting killed here

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Anyone watching the Grizz vs Wolves. In early 2nd period the Wolves are up 47-21 !!!!

The Wolves we’re the team I took notice to early in the season when they played the Lakers. I thought the Lskersxsould killl this young team. Wolves dominated each game.

Later in the season my Cinderella team is the Grizz but they are getting killed here
Will try to tune in later. The Wolverine have BIG KAT who's always a major force in the paint, and Anthony Edwards has stepped up. D Angelo Russell is also a reliable player. It's a solid team.

Grizz storm back to take the lead with a big run at the 4th. These young ones are so fast.

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing