New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Mavs without Luka beat the Jazz and take a 2-1 lead

So far IMO the best series so far has been Memphis and the Wolves. Two very young and talented teams The big difference is Ja Morant for Memphis

Reactions: jadis
Reactions: christoph and jadis
I can't help but think that KD's move to Brooklyn rather than staying in a GSW uniform did irreparable harm to his legacy. Had he stayed they could have been a contender while Play was out but to move to Brooklyn and team up with the flat farther has tarnished his image. Im not so sure he will win another ring while in Brooklyn and will finish his career as a great player but not at the top of the heap

Stephen A.: Kevin Durant's performance was 'embarrassing'

Even though the Heat finished first in the East the buzz still seems to be around Sixersd and Bucks. Can the Heat emerge from the East is the big question. They sure have the talent this year..

How far can Jimmy Butler take the Heat? Stephen A. weighs in

I hear he wants Kendrick Perkins as his assistant coach and Charles Barkley to be his talent scout :p
It takes me back to the era when Magic coached the Lakers briefly in 1994....what a joke

Johnson returned to the NBA as coach of the Lakers near the end of the 1993–94 NBA season, replacing Randy Pfund, and Bill Bertka, who served as an interim coach for two games. Johnson, who took the job at the urging of owner Jerry Buss, admitted "I've always had the desire (to coach) in the back of my mind."

Reactions: jadis
Even though the Heat finished first in the East the buzz still seems to be around Sixersd and Bucks. Can the Heat emerge from the East is the big question. They sure have the talent this year..

How far can Jimmy Butler take the Heat? Stephen A. weighs in

Butler has a very good work ethics. Very passionate about the game. This may be his year.

Am still perplexed how Perkins can survive this long talking about serious basketball. The top brass at ESPN must have seen something in him. Times when seasoned analysts are being booted, the guy cracked a little joke about the Celtics opening a penitentiary and chained KD. And I even heard him laugh for the first time in the show. What a guy.

• Haha
Reactions: steve williams
  • Wow
@phil

Celts looked terrific and Nets look like they've given up the ghost as Celts go up 3-0 with a 109-103 win

Durant looks over the hill. How do we say sweep
I'm cautiously happy, Steve. Still have to win 1 more game and not relax. It's a good lead. Their defense is impressive.

Nets and Jazz look really bad without their Joes. Nobody is talking about these guys because they are role players but man, do these two teams miss Harris and Ingles respectively.

The Nets kind of remind me of LAL in that we are seeing ex-team members hooping great elsewhere.

East semis will be a battle of certified defensive JUGGERNAUTS. As projected Philly-Heat, Celtics-Bucks? Did I get the brackets right? OMG.

The guard is a changing right before our eyes. Speed kills.

Nets and Jazz look really bad without their Joes. Nobody is talking about these guys because they are role players but man, do these two teams miss Harris and Ingles respectively.

The Nets kind of remind me of LAL in that we are seeing ex-team members hooping great elsewhere.

East semis will be a battle of certified defensive JUGGERNAUTS. As projected Philly-Heat, Celtics-Bucks? Did I get the brackets right? OMG.
If projections are right, Jack, then the C's will have to face the Nets, Bucks, and Heat in order to get to the Finals. This is one of the toughest Eastern playoffs I've seen since the 80s Bird Celtics had to face the Jordan Bulls, the Moncrief/Lanier Bucks. the Dominique Hawks and the Dr. J Sixers. I'm happy to see the results of moving Brad on top and have a rookie coach Udoka steer the Celts. First half was not good but somehow after the trade deadline the C's caught traction and jelled. In most games, I was not watching, and in these 3 playoff games I have not watched them 'live' either. Tension is too much and this is just the first round. LOL.

As we say over here....Relax!...ANG PUSO! LOL

Translation upon request hahahaha

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing