New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

What a finish as booth teams go cold in the final minute and Wolves make a 3 to tie the game at 109 as Memphis defense goes to sleep rather than fouling

Memphis gets the ball with 3.7 seconds left. Ja Morant wins the game on the last shot 111-109

Reactions: rblnr and jadis
And Morant won't be outdone, Game winner. What a series!

I'm not a Suns fan however this is a remarkable record.......

Suns remain unbeaten this season when leading after 3 quarters

After Tuesday's Game 5 victory over New Orleans, Phoenix improves to 50-0 when leading after 3 quarters in the regular season and playoffs combined.
Brian Martin, for NBA.com

The Nuggets IMO with Jokic are a well managed team. Jokic continues to amaze me with his skills in the game but so also his social skills. After being eliminated he could be seen embracing many of the Warriors players, wishing them luck and smiling with them ear to ear. He is a class act and IMO should be this year's MVP and will surely sign a max contract

Nikola Jokic says he'll sign supermax, Michael Malone anticipates Jamal Murray's return as Denver Nuggets' season ends

Reactions: christoph and jadis
The Nuggets IMO with Jokic are a well managed team. Jokic continues to amaze me with his skills in the game but so also his social skills. After being eliminated he could be seen embracing many of the Warriors players, wishing them luck and smiling with them ear to ear. He is a class act and IMO should be this year's MVP and will surely sign a max contract

Nikola Jokic says he'll sign supermax, Michael Malone anticipates Jamal Murray's return as Denver Nuggets' season ends

He reminds me of Dirk. Great talent and a gentleman.

Reactions: christoph
He reminds me of Dirk. Great talent and a gentleman.
I can't disagree with you but Jokic has many years left to establish his own legacy

Bucks/Celts should be a great series.

I don't see how Denver doesn't give Jokic a max contract. Two back surgeries for Porter doesn't bode well.

Bucks/Celts should be a great series.

I don't see how Denver doesn't give Jokic a max contract. Two back surgeries for Porter doesn't bode well.
tough for your Bulls as they did so well for most of the season. They will be better next year

Bucks are ruling out Middleton for the series and now Jaylen Brown has a developing hamstring that may affect his play in the series. I heard Chicago was plagued with injuries to key players as well.

Doc survives another playoff meltdown and Sixers advance to face the Heat. Harden played like his old self in the clinching game. This should be a nice series.

tough for your Bulls as they did so well for most of the season. They will be better next year
Yeah, they really missed Ball and Lavine was not quite himself w/an injured knee late in season. Hopefully next yr w/an addition or two, development of the the young players, and most important, decent health, they'll be a factor in the East.

Reactions: jadis
And finally the truth is revealed …….let’s not forget that Pelinka was also an agent. Click the link below

Gone are the days when superstar players just play and let the top brass mold the team. I just saw Stephen A talking about Kyrie in charge of running things in Brooklyn, like the hiring of Nash and they saying there's really no coach in his team as they're coached collectively. Well, the coincidence may be that James and Kyrie were team mates.

Reactions: steve williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing