New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Well Phil

the Celtics are indeed for real and played great albeit from outside the src

Boston goes buzzer to buzzer to win 109-86

Gotta ”believe” Phil
Yes Steve. They played with confidence and the shots went in. Controlled Giannis a bit with some defensive adjustments. Good game. Still have to win some more.

Memphis finished on a 13-4 run and beat the Warriors 106-101

Ja Morant was the entire game as he scores 47! points
Whatta guy. His strides are very long he easily leaves his defender behind.

Didn't see the game, did you guys feel the Grizz were dirty or just physical?

Didn't see the game, did you guys feel the Grizz were dirty or just physical?
I only saw the Brooks hit on Gary Payton and I feel it was indeed a flagrant. He had no chance at the ball and hit the head of Payton who also injured his elbow in the process. Maybe too physical for me but not seen enough plays of the Grizz to call them dirty.

Reactions: steve williams
Reactions: jadis
I hate to read things like this as it can affect a series....

Gary Payton II (fractured elbow) out, will be reevaluated in 2 weeks​

Golden State guard Gary Payton II suffered a fractured left elbow in Game 2 of the Western Conference semifinals.

Reactions: jadis
I really thought that when the Sixers acquired Harden they would be serious contenders in the East with a chance at winning the championship but since Embiid's injury Harden has failed to step up. Harden, sadly has become a journeyman with only flashes of greatness of his former self. Seems the OKC big trio is all but done....

Westbrook almost certainly is gone from the Lakers and is over the hill

Harden, when partnered with KD and Kyrie I thought the Nets were destined to win it all until they tank with Kd's injury and Harden is trade to the Sixers

KD's biggest career changing blunder IMO was his leaving the GSW to create a new duo with Kyrie. What a mistake that was. I seriously doubt KD will win another ring and Harden and Westbrook are to suffer the same fate..

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I thought the Hornets this year showed signs of greatness and are developing a very good young team So what is MJ thinking ...I almost choked on my breakfast cereal as I read it. He knows only one way to coach.....run and gun and drive his players into the ground

Report: Mike D'Antoni among candidates for Hornets' coaching gig
The former 2-time NBA Coach of the Year is currently a consultant for the Pelicans and last coached with the Rockets from 2016-20.

It was good to see the Sixers with Embiid get back into the series with a convincing win over the Heat. So similarly Luka and the Mavs also pulled off a strong win against the mighty Suns

All of the series are terrific to watch. I hated the season for obvious reasons but the playoffs are the best I have watched in years.

The best series so far IMO have been Memphis-Wolves and now Memphis-GSW

I love the GSW but you cannot ignore the greatness in Ja Morant who will be the leagues next super star

Bitter loss by the Celts today as their tying shot was a microsecond too late at the buzzer to tie the game.

Bucks up 2-1
They had to play catch up. Terrible shooting by Tatum. He has to be more consistent. Must win game next.

GSW overcome an early Memphis Jess and shot the lights out as they destroyed the Grizz and take a 2-1 lead

final 142-112

Curry with 39 points.
GSW shoot 63%
Morant departs before game end with a knee injury. Hope he’s ok as he played another great game including making a 3 to end the first half as he shot from behind the half court line

Reactions: christoph and jadis
GSW overcome an early Memphis Jess and shot the lights out as they destroyed the Grizz and take a 2-1 lead

final 142-112

Curry with 39 points.
GSW shoot 63%
Morant departs before game end with a knee injury. Hope he’s ok as he played another great game including making a 3 to end the first half as he shot from behind the half court line
Championship pedigree.

Reactions: steve williams

Sources: Los Angeles Lakers interview former Blazers coach Terry Stotts​

Is this great or what....Sixers beat the Heat to tie the series at 2-2

These conference semifinals are becoming epic
I was just saying Harden is a shade of himself and he came up big with those long 3s that he's so used to making. Great series indeed!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing