New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

IMO to date the best series has been Grizz vs Wolves with the Grizz finally taking the series last night and are now headed to GSW where this will be a make or break for either team. The GSW seem healthy and are the team of old but the Grizz looks good and are the team of "new" . It'll be Ja Morant vs Steph. I expect it to be a better series than the Suns and Mavericks. Whatever the outcome these playoffs have been the best in years

As to a future Lakers head coach I like Nick Nurse....but what do I know

Reactions: christoph and jadis
  • Sad
Reactions: christoph
@phil.........the best series coming up in the East will be Celts vs Bucks and Celts have home court advantage

Lowe: Why the Milwaukee Bucks need absolute peak Giannis Antetokounmpo to defeat these Boston Celtics

Reactions: christoph and jadis
This is a big blow for the Sixers.........

76ers center Joel Embiid out indefinitely with right orbital fracture, concussion​

Philadelphia's franchise player could miss time in the team's playoff series against Miami.

There's no way Philly can win the series without Embiid. Terrible news. Injuries again

@phil.........the best series coming up in the East will be Celts vs Bucks and Celts have home court advantage

Lowe: Why the Milwaukee Bucks need absolute peak Giannis Antetokounmpo to defeat these Boston Celtics

Yes Steve, it's like the Celtics are playing in 3 eastern finals series. Tough opponents , all very potent. I read the Vegas odds favor Celtics in 7 but we never know.

Yes Steve, it's like the Celtics are playing in 3 eastern finals series. Tough opponents , all very potent. I read the Vegas odds favor Celtics in 7 but we never know.
The Celts are hot Phil and they hold home court

Reactions: jadis
  • Wow
Reactions: christoph
IMO to date the best series has been Grizz vs Wolves with the Grizz finally taking the series last night and are now headed to GSW where this will be a make or break for either team. The GSW seem healthy and are the team of old but the Grizz looks good and are the team of "new" . It'll be Ja Morant vs Steph. I expect it to be a better series than the Suns and Mavericks. Whatever the outcome these playoffs have been the best in years

As to a future Lakers head coach I like Nick Nurse....but what do I know
Whoever they hire as the next coach will have a tough time coaching 3 $40m men. I mean how does a coach tell LeBron not to play point guard if that's what he wants. He has mostly gotten all he wanted. And I saw a list where it was noted that he has had like 6 or 7 coaches in his career, and I think the only one to survive without getting fired is Spo.

Being underdogs is not really bad. They have to buck the odds.

Funny the Sixers' vote were called bandwagon votes as they were even predicted to lose game 6. :) But seriously, if Harden plays like his old self, making 25 or more points with his drives and 3s, Sixers are going to be tough to beat, assuming Embiid is present in all those games. Can't win without Embiid. Too big a void to fill.

Reality check for the Celts today. They were in it for the first half. In the second half it was too much Giannis as well as the Bucks playing like the existing champions who handily defeat the Celtics (who had over 50 three point attempts.)
Final 101-89

four weeks ago when GSW were without Steph and watching a very exciting Memphis team I suggested that the Grizz could be the only team in WC to beat the Suns. However Memphis played a tough Wolves team but still come out a winner. Today is going to be a great series as Steph and the GSW are healthy I love the GSW and Steph remains my favorite player in the game. So if GSW prevail then the Suns/GSW will be a run and gun series

These playioffs imo have been the best in years. Hopefully Embiid will play again as I don’t believe Sixers can win it without him

Reactions: jadis and christoph
@phil

i chalk the loss off to too many days off. This is always an issue if a team sweeps and waits a week to play again. Giannis did look good though.
Celtics have to play doubly hard to dethrone a champion. Bucks are very very mobile and they know what to do to win.

• Wow
Reactions: steve williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing