New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Phil

The Celtics are killers

They find a way to win games as they did in the 4th quarter as they beat the Bucks to even the series

116-108

Boston shoots the lights out in the 4th

They have great depth Phil.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Phil

The Celtics are killers

They find a way to win games as they did in the 4th quarter as they beat the Bucks to even the series

116-108

Boston shoots the lights out in the 4th

They have great depth Phil.
Glad the C's stepped up when it's needed, Steve.

The can't go down 1-3. But the Bucks are the defending champs and to dethrone them at this early playoff point, the C's gotta give it their all. Hero tonight is 37 year old Al Horford. Hats off to his effort. And Tatum is showing poise down the stretch, it was a comeback win in the 4th quarter and yes, they have the killer instinct.

Reactions: christoph
Amazing game as GSW takes its first game lead at 94-93 with 45 seconds left in the game

Warriors played poorly the entire game but finally caught the Grizz and go on a 10-2 run to win 101-95 and lead series 3-1

Tough loss for Memphis who played a great game without Ja Morant who sat with the knee injury. Tough to see a series determined by injuries. Even though Warriors are my 2nd favorite the Grizz with a healthy Morant can beat any team IMO

Amazing Grizzlies. I don't know most of them with Morant out but they really put us a great fight. Anderson missed so many free throws. His shooting form is not so good.

Reactions: steve williams
It was refreshing to see Steph garner more accolades last night. I still believe he's is the greatest shooter the NBA has ever seen

Stephen Curry becomes 1st player in NBA history with 500 made postseason 3s​

Stephen Curry is in a class of his own after making his 500th career playoff 3-pointer.

I guess it was inevitable that Luke Walton HC days in Sacramento have ended as the journeyman coach Mike Brown is assuming the reins in the new season. Brown did lead the Warriors to victory last night over the Grizz in the final 45 seconds of the game.....thanks of course to Steph who had a huge 4th period

what a game in Boston. It was the Ceit’s to win as they held the lead until the 44 second left in 4th when Bucks tie at 105-105

Tatum makes 2 FT’s and lead 107-105

with 14 seconds left Giannis gets fouled and makes 2 of 2 but Portia get ms the rebound and makes the shot to take the lead 108-107 with 11 secs left in game

Bucks deny the Celts at the basket with 6 secs left
Bucks take the inbound and are fouled

Bucjs make both FT’s and win 110-107

tough loss Phil.
great game

what a game in Boston. It was the Ceit’s to win as they held the lead until the 44 second left in 4th when Bucks tie at 105-105

Tatum makes 2 FT’s and lead 107-105

with 14 seconds left Giannis gets fouled and makes 2 of 2 but Portia get ms the rebound and makes the shot to take the lead 108-107 with 11 secs left in game

Bucks deny the Celts at the basket with 6 secs left
Bucks take the inbound and are fouled

Bucjs make both FT’s and win 110-107

tough loss Phil.
great game
It's going to be tough to dethrone a champion who knows pressure plays. The bigs didn't box out after the Giannis missed free throw and let Portis put back 2, That was the game. Credit goes to the Bucks defense.

Just turned off the GSW-Grizz game as Memphis leads by 40 with 6:44 left in 3rd

Bad news is Ja morant has been ruled out for rest of playoffs due to deep bone bruise
Memphis is a fabulous team that I felt could best the Suns however not without Morant

I hate to see injuries determine outcomes

Just turned off the GSW-Grizz game as Memphis leads by 40 with 6:44 left in 3rd

Bad news is Ja morant has been ruled out for rest of playoffs due to deep bone bruise
Memphis is a fabulous team that I felt could best the Suns however not without Morant

I hate to see injuries determine outcomes
As it is, the Grizzlies have truly been amazing. Great team.

Reactions: steve williams
Sad to see the Sixers eliminated but the Heat are strong

The big news is the Mavs killed the Suns to even the series and force a game 7. What an upset that would be if Dallas wins.

The even bigger news is predictably the Lakers are now saying they have Doc on their radar screen . I hate to say it again because I like Doc but he can never make it to the finish line and is either fired or moves on,=. He reminds me of my least favorite coach, Mike D'Antoni who has the same MO

and finally, Harden is truly a dud. The Nets and Houston were smart to dump him. To me he is now an interloper who will go wherever they pay him. I thought he had a chance with the Sixers but even Embiid wasn't happy with his performance

NBA playoffs 2022: James Harden's performance reveals the uncertain future for the Philadelphia 76ers' star duo​

• Wow
Sad to see the Sixers eliminated but the Heat are strong

The big news is the Mavs killed the Suns to even the series and force a game 7. What an upset that would be if Dallas wins.

The even bigger news is predictably the Lakers are now saying they have Doc on their radar screen . I hate to say it again because I like Doc but he can never make it to the finish line and is either fired or moves on,=. He reminds me of my least favorite coach, Mike D'Antoni who has the same MO
I would love to see the Mavs move on.
It's about time for another championship for them.

And fitting that Kidd was a member of the last title run.

And fitting that Kidd was a member of the last title run.
It would be the upset of the century. I still believe the Suns can be beaten by the Grizz with a healthy Morant but that doesn't look to be the case with his knee injury

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Celtics force game 7 as they easily beat the Bucks even though Giannis scores over 40 points in the loss

gotta believe Phil. Tatum is a superstar

I thought Giannis was their entire game as he was scoring at will

Final Celts 108-95

Great game coming up next

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing