New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I was quite surprised to read CP3 stats in the series. He basically choked. I believe he lost his last and probably his best chance at winning a ring with the Suns this year.

My guess is that his age is part of the reason why he 'choked'. The fast paced plays of the young Mavs may be too much for him. And on the defensive side, age would make him a liability as well. Meaning, his stamina must have been affected.

Reactions: steve williams
My guess is that his age is part of the reason why he 'choked'. The fast paced plays of the young Mavs may be too much for him. And on the defensive side, age would make him a liability as well. Meaning, his stamina must have been affected.
Not only did he look exhausted but he seemed on the verge of tears when reality of the outcome became obvious.
The Suns must be shattered by this. Ayton becomes a free agent and could move on. I felt all along the Suns bubble could be burst this year but I never imagined it would come from the Mavs. I thought it would happen in the WC final not semifinal.

So two Cinderella teams emerge yesterday. I would love to see a championship series between. Celtics and Navs…. two very young teams with guts

Reactions: christoph and jadis
well Stephen A got to totally wrong in his prediction of a Suns win last night but he does get this one right as Harden (and Westbrook) will never see a ring

Stephen A. puts Harden in the same boat as Simmons and Kyrie​

Congratulations, Phil. Celtics stepped up at the right time.....after a slow start early in the season.

Good luck vs the Heat in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Thanks Mike. Great to see you here again.!

Al Hordord out due to health protocols. Smart out too. Oh boy.

Al Hordord out due to health protocols. Smart out too. Oh boy.
I saw that as well. What a shame that games are determined by this. A tough loss for the Celts as they lead through the half and then fell apart. They missed those two and I bet they would have win had they played. It’s only game one Phil You gotta believe

Reactions: jadis
Here's a great review of the upcoming series

Series preview: Battle-tested Warriors take on surging Mavericks​

The battle-tested Warriors dispatched a feisty Grizzlies team, but Luka Doncic has been on an all-time tear and turned back the once-vaunted Suns

Tonight's game will be terrific as I love the GSW as they are clicking on all cylinders but the Mavs with a healthy Doncic can be formidable
Here's a great review of the upcoming series

Series preview: Battle-tested Warriors take on surging Mavericks​

The battle-tested Warriors dispatched a feisty Grizzlies team, but Luka Doncic has been on an all-time tear and turned back the once-vaunted Suns

And Warriors have Klay and Green and even Wiggins to try to bother Luka. Plus they have they offensive weapons that indeed makes them lethal. If Dinwiddie can consistently contribute in every game, Dallas can make it interesting.

@phil

The takeaway for me yesterday is that Tatum is a superstar and I believe if Hereford and Smart can return the Celts can beat the Heat
I think so too, Steve. When I woke up to the news that the 2 started can't play, I felt that it would be very difficult to beat Miami, specially at their home floor. The Leprechaun must be summoned to wield some magic for game 2. Celtics badly need a split.

Fabulous game last night as the GSW looked invincible as they shut down Luka and won convincingly 112-87

Steph and Klay seem to be hitting their stride and GSW are looking very healthy. However you just cannot discount the abilities of Luka but Game 1 was owned by the warriors

5 takeaways from Warriors' 25-point victory over Mavericks in Game 1​

By making Luka Doncic work on both ends of the floor, Andrew Wiggins and the Warriors shut down the Mavs in the series opener.

Reactions: christoph
big question for me is whether Marcus Smart and Al Horford will play tonight. They were sorely missed in Game 1
From the Celtics camp, Smart is probable while Al is not. Butler run amuck without their help.

5 takeaways from Warriors' 25-point victory over Mavericks in Game 1​

By making Luka Doncic work on both ends of the floor, Andrew Wiggins and the Warriors shut down the Mavs in the series opener.

I've felt the Warriors have the men to box up Luka. Wiggins, Green and Klay. Warriors were used to box up LeBron.

Reactions: steve williams
Great news for Boston fans as Celts playing with a healthy Horford and Smart and in the 2nd lwith 8:06 remaining lead the Heat in Miami 47-28

Gotta believe Phil. I believe the Celts if healthy can win the east

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing