New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Good win, Steve. Their game is raining 3s.

Terrific morning read as the Celtics are seeming to garner sportscaster support......

NBA playoffs 2022: The bounce-back game has become the Boston Celtics' postseason calling card

I believe the Celtics have the will and determination to beat the Heat.

Tonight is also a pivotal game between GSW and Mavs

Reactions: christoph and jadis
What a gutsy game by the GSW as they over take a Dallas 19 point lead and catch the Mavs at 86-85 and never looked back. Dallas has a great team all of whom can shoot 3’s yet Warriors played like champions to take a 2-0 lead

Final GSW 126-117

Draymond fouls out with 2:30 remaining
Curry has a killer attitude and the Bash brothers are back.

Warriors look unbeatable as they have a 45 point 4th quarter.
Doncic sinks 42

What a gutsy game by the GSW as they over take a Dallas 19 point lead and catch the Mavs at 86-85 and never looked back. Dallas has a great team all of whom can shoot 3’s yet Warriors played like champions to take a 2-0 lead

Final GSW 126-117

Draymond fouls out with 2:30 remaining
Curry has a killer attitude and the Bash brothers are back.

Warriors look unbeatable as they have a 45 point 4th quarter.
Doncic sinks 42
Just when it looked like the Mavs will get this one, Curry and the gang stepped up. First time to see his signature good night sign after a critical 3 ball.

Tough loss for The Celts as the Heat held a 26 point lead and the Celts battle to within one. However too many Celtics turn overs and the Heat pull away at the finish line for the win

Final

Heat 109 103

Tough loss for The Celts as the Heat held a 26 point lead and the Celts battle to within one. However too many Celtics turn overs and the Heat pull away at the finish line for the win

Final

Heat 109 103
Bad shooting by Tatum too.

Reactions: steve williams
From what I've seen, Celtics win usually when they convert the 3s. Sometimes I think it's not a consistent way to win a series, but it is what it is.

Phil

I'm convinced that having a 3 point arsenal is a requisite of every NBA team Not just one payer but every player
Agree, Steve. I found out that about 6 years ago, Brad Steven's was asking all his big guys to practice shooting 3s. I don't recall Al shooting 3s in Atlanta.

Watching the Warriors -Mavs and looks like the GSW are the team of old but every bit as good or better than when KD was here. If KD had not been swayed to go to Brooklyn, with a healthy Klay and an amazing player in Wiggins the Warriors could have been perpetual winners for years to come

No team has come back from 3-0 and final

GSW 109-100

Looks like the Warriors are going back to the Big Dance

Luka is obviously hurting even though he has two 40 point games and loses the game

Warriors bench is young, fast and dead accurate

Say what you might but the GSW with this game showed me the Warriors of old that won several rings

Speaking of Wiggins, he, IMO is the reason for amazing defense on Doncic (only 40 points :eek:)
but having said that did you see Wiggins poster Doncic towards the end of the 4th period. It was a photo that I bet will go viral

Agree, Steve. I found out that about 6 years ago, Brad Steven's was asking all his big guys to practice shooting 3s. I don't recall Al shooting 3s in Atlanta.
But look at the 3's Horford sank in the last game to keep the Celts in the game

Reactions: jadis
Watching the Warriors -Mavs and looks like the GSW are the team of old but every bit as good or better than when KD was here. If KD had not been swayed to go to Brooklyn, with a healthy Klay and an amazing player in Wiggins the Warriors could have been perpetual winners for years to come

No team has come back from 3-0 and final

GSW 109-100

Looks like the Warriors are going back to the Big Dance

Luka is obviously hurting even though he has two 40 point games and loses the game

Warriors bench is young, fast and dead accurate

Say what you might but the GSW with this game showed me the Warriors of old that won several rings
Well, they are the favorites to win in all, according to the oddsmakers in Vegas. And they do not even have the injured No. 2 overall pick James Wiseman. Imagine if he was there. Looney and Kuminga are terrors in the paint. And what luxury to have a 'mini Curry' in Jordan Poole. Warriors are to be commended for forming their team via the traditional way, drafts and trades, no monster contract pickups, except for the 2 years of KD, which does not seem to be part of their legacy anymore. A permanent split as KD himself didn't want to be associated with the Warriors and wanted his team.

A wire to wire victory for the Celtics who lead by as much as 35 points. Celts rest their starters when the game was in the refrigerator. Their bench played well but gave up a lot of points in garbage time

having said that the Celtics starters I think are the best defensive team in the league and can win this series if not the title ( although GSW have a potent offense and a darn decent defense.)

these playoffs have been a roller coaster ride

Final 102-82

Reactions: jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing