New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Celtics force game 7 as they easily beat the Bucks even though Giannis scores over 40 points in the loss

gotta believe Phil. Tatum is a superstar

I thought Giannis was their entire game as he was scoring at will

Final Celts 108-95

Great game coming up next
A win away to face the Heat, Steve, for both teams. Fitting ending for 1 game to decide it all. Battle of the studs, Tatum and Giannis. Tatum has to shine now to make his place in the top tier players today. The not so good stat is that the road team has won 4 times in this series. :D

Reactions: steve williams
A win away to face the Heat, Steve, for both teams. Fitting ending for 1 game to decide it all. Battle of the studs, Tatum and Giannis. Tatum has to shine now to make his place in the top tier players today. The not so good stat is that the road team has won 4 times in this series. :D
Keep the faith Phil

Reactions: jadis
I must admit that I was happy that the GSW pulled it out in the waning minutes of east night's game to defeat a terrific Memphis team . We can only wonder if things would have been different with a healthy Ja Morant. Memphis, IMO will be a force to be contended with next year but right now I am happy for the GSW and the return of the bash brothers to the WC finals

Today's two games could very well be two of the best of the entire playoffs. I am surprised how the Suns who were unbeatable during the regular season have been brought back to earth. I believe they will close out Dallas today but if not, that would be the greatest upset in all the years I have been watching. Luka is healthy and relaxed. The Suns play with such determination yet they keep getting beat by the Mavs...a tribute to Jason Kidd in his first year as coach of the team

Finally I marvel at how great Giannis is and how easily he gets to the basket and scores at will. He even score a long 3 the other night. The camera showed a close up of his hand and I think his index finger was a big as my entire hand. He literally carried the team, scoring half the points and therein lies their problem as the Celtics defended him well. The Celtics regardless of outcome have proved to me how good of a team they are and just how great Tatum is. He has evolved into a superstar and he too has carried the Celtics. Today's game is in Boston so anything is possible. I believe the Celts can close them out today and will have a good chance against Miami in the EC finals

I'm excited for your team Phil

Reactions: christoph and jadis
I must admit that I was happy that the GSW pulled it out in the waning minutes of east night's game to defeat a terrific Memphis team . We can only wonder if things would have been different with a healthy Ja Morant. Memphis, IMO will be a force to be contended with next year but right now I am happy for the GSW and the return of the bash brothers to the WC finals

Today's two games could very well be two of the best of the entire playoffs. I am surprised how the Suns who were unbeatable during the regular season have been brought back to earth. I believe they will close out Dallas today but if not, that would be the greatest upset in all the years I have been watching. Luka is healthy and relaxed. The Suns play with such determination yet they keep getting beat by the Mavs...a tribute to Jason Kidd in his first year as coach of the team

Finally I marvel at how great Giannis is and how easily he gets to the basket and scores at will. He even score a long 3 the other night. The camera showed a close up of his hand and I think his index finger was a big as my entire hand. He literally carried the team, scoring half the points and therein lies their problem as the Celtics defended him well. The Celtics regardless of outcome have proved to me how good of a team they are and just how great Tatum is. He has evolved into a superstar and he too has carried the Celtics. Today's game is in Boston so anything is possible. I believe the Celts can close them out today and will have a good chance against Miami in the EC finals

I'm excited for your team Phil
Excitement, and nervousness for me , Steve. But it's an afternoon game there so I will be asleep during that time here and wake up to see the good or bad results. But whatever the outcome, the C's would have surprised even their fans as this season started on a sour note with lots of losses at the 4th quarter. To me, game 7 is about who makes the long shots, as in the 3 games won by the Celtics they have shot incredibly well at the 3 pt line. This game will determine if Tatum can be the main man and the money man down the clutch time. Giannis is already cemented way up there. It's not really a match of 2 superstars, it shouldn't be, it's about the team game and the best team wins with cohesion and support for each other.

You gotta believe

Giannis taken out with 2 minutes left in the game as the Bucks throw down the flag

Celtics crush the champion Bucks to advance to the EC finals vs Miami

it's an uphill. battle Phil but you gotta believe

Celtics took Giannis out of the game. He was a non factor
Final 109-81 !!!!!

You gotta believe

Giannis taken out with 2 minutes left in the game as the Bucks throw down the flag

Celtics crush the champion Bucks to advance to the EC finals vs Miami

it's an uphill. battle Phil but you gotta believe

Celtics took Giannis out of the game. He was a non factor
Final 109-81 !!!!!
Thanks for the encouraging words, Steve. Woke up to the good news by my friend in Fremont who just typed 'congratulations' on my Viber msg and I knew it. He's a Warriors fan of course and has been quite nervous during the Grizzlies series. Miami is the top seed with multiple threats inside and outside. And they have Butler. :D It's going to be another tough series.

Reactions: christoph
Plus the Suns are playing at home. Chris Paul is shattered cPhoenix can’t make a shot and the Mavs are kililling thenm in the boards at both ends of the court. Plus Dallas is raining down 3’s

Reactions: jadis
Shocking lead by the Mavs.

All Dallas starters are sitting. They just announced that CP3 has lost 5 series in which he lead 2-0. Not a stat to be proud of

The Mavs bench is killing the Suns starters now.

This was IMO Chris Paul’s best chance at a ring. I think he’s done now

The forgotten man in Dallas is Dinwiddie, the man amazed me with his scoring in Brooklyn. He showed up tonight with 30 points to help Luka. They would need him in the GS series.

Last edited:
The forgotten man in Dallas is Dinwiddie, the can amazed me with his scoring in Brooklyn. He showed up tonight with 30 points to help Luka. They would need him in the GS series.
He was dropping 3's from everywhere and Doncic was on his game. It was good to see Dirk in the crowd and Cuban coming down to the bench to congratulate his team. This game was IMO the single biggest upset I have seen in NBA Finals in over 40 years

I was quite surprised to read CP3 stats in the series. He basically choked. I believe he lost his last and probably his best chance at winning a ring with the Suns this year.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing