New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

As we say over here....Relax!...ANG PUSO! LOL

Translation upon request hahahaha
Well let me do the honors, it means CARDIAC GAMES. LOL

I can't take these kinds of games anymore, those years of Celtics - Lakers bouts kind of weakened my resilience in watching live games. 2008 Finals Game 7 at the Garden, KG against Kobe...I had to drive outside to some outdoor place to kill 2 hours until someone called me to say your C's are up by some 20 points in the 4th and still I wasn't buying the game was over. :D I'm now going to be a more relaxed fan, as you said. My son knows I don't want to know the score till it's over each game, and I never told him to not tell me the scores in between the game, he just sees I'm trying not to be tense. :D

Reports: Nets' Ben Simmons plans to play in Game 4​

Brooklyn's Ben Simmons will reportedly make his debut with the team in Game 4 of the first round.

IMO....too little, too late.......

Brooklyn Nets guard Ben Simmons continues to ramp up toward his return and will reportedly make his Nets debut this weekend.

Per ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski and The Athletic’s Shams Charania, Simmons should play in Monday’s Game 4 against the Boston Celtics (7 ET, TNT). Simmons was acquired by the Nets in a midseason blockbuster trade that sent James Harden to Philadelphia, but the former 76ers All-Star has yet to play in a game for his new team.

Simmons has been recovering from back pain that has been bothering him since joining the team in February.

Rather than back pain , he must be suffering from blisters on his a$$

Reactions: jadis

Reports: Nets' Ben Simmons plans to play in Game 4​

Brooklyn's Ben Simmons will reportedly make his debut with the team in Game 4 of the first round.

IMO....too little, too late.......

Brooklyn Nets guard Ben Simmons continues to ramp up toward his return and will reportedly make his Nets debut this weekend.

Per ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski and The Athletic’s Shams Charania, Simmons should play in Monday’s Game 4 against the Boston Celtics (7 ET, TNT). Simmons was acquired by the Nets in a midseason blockbuster trade that sent James Harden to Philadelphia, but the former 76ers All-Star has yet to play in a game for his new team.

Simmons has been recovering from back pain that has been bothering him since joining the team in February.

Rather than back pain , he must be suffering from blisters on his a$$
What a dead beat. This guy is milking the system. I used to admire hi as a player but ...."give me a break"

Nets' Ben Simmons ruled out for Game 4 vs. Celtics

It says he has pushed back his return. Well tonight could be a sweep and there would be no return. Tio me it shows how bad the Nets wanted to dump the Harden contract and assume the Simmons contract. At least Harden has a shot this year while Simmons stays huddled in his clothes on the bench

What a game in New Orleans as the Pels bring it to the Suns and finish strong to even the series with a huge win

what a great series this has become. i can only imagine if Zion was playing how good this young club could be

Final. Pels 118-103

Reactions: christoph and jadis
What a game in New Orleans as the Pels bring it to the Suns and finish strong to even the series with a huge win

what a great series this has become. i can only imagine if Zion was playing how good this young club could be

Final. Pels 118-103
I wonder if the Pelicans will let Zion play if they advance. The fans are waiting. This is a Kawhi or Ben Simmons case in reverse. It's the player who wants to play.

They have good chemistry now and putting Zion in who hasn't played all season makes not a lot of sense to me as it often messes with the rotations that the players are used to

Big game today Phil

Could this be the only sweep in the first round? The Nets this season IMO have to rate a close second behind the Lakers in futility. What a fall from stardom for KD. Had he stayed in a GSW uniform that dynasty could have lasted for years more. Instead he cozied up with Kyriie and the rest is history

• Sad
Big game today Phil

Could this be the only sweep in the first round? The Nets this season IMO have to rate a close second behind the Lakers in futility. What a fall from stardom for KD. Had he stayed in a GSW uniform that dynasty could have lasted for years more. Instead he cozied up with Kyriie and the rest is history
Yes Steve. I hope they can close it tonight but I still have a high respect for Kevin and Kyrie. And they're still at home. Boston surely won't want to give them some life as the ball is round. I hope their defense continues. It's been a pleasant surprise from January to now. January, they were calling for this new coach to be fired. But lately I found out the Udoka was not just an assistant of Pop, he sat right beside Steve Nash last season as an assistant, and knows virtually the entire Nets team, except for Ben Simmons.

What a game Celts had huge lead until Tatum had to sit with 5 fouls and Nets go on 9-0 run

Boston fizzles but play hard enough without Tatum sweep the Nets

Final Boston 116-112

SWEEP
congrats Phil. The Celts are for real

• Wow
What a game Celts had huge lead until Tatum had to sit with 5 fouls and Nets go on 9-0 run

Boston fizzles but play hard enough without Tatum sweep the Nets

Final Boston 116-112

SWEEP
congrats Phil. The Celts are for real

Thanks Steve.
Hard earned win. Gotta give it to the guys in green. They're hungry and they're determined.

Raptors still alive , trails 2-3 now from a 0-3 series start. When they cut the Sixers 3 game to none lead to 3-1, my son told me he read something that said - there goes Doc again with his commanding lead, in reference to his Clippers days. Hope that does not happen though, going to be devastating for Doc.

Grizzlies' Ja Morant named 2021-22 Kia NBA Most Improved Player​

The Grizzlies' All-Star guard takes home the honors after a career-best season.

well deserved IHO. This kid is the future of the NBA

Agree. I like this kid. His long strides toward the basket is so enjoying to watch plus his good court vision. Surely will be a superstar.

I saw a clip where Stephen A was so furious with Ben Simmons for even filing a grievance suit to recover $20m , for doing nothing. I think calling his contract the worst in history is an understatement. Compared to Westbrook, at least he shows up to play and give his best. Missing shots is another issue altogether though.

Here's one for you Phil. .....

5 takeaways from the Celtics' sweep of the star-studded Nets​

Jayson Tatum's rise, Brooklyn's fall and much more are considered after Boston's 4-0 sweep.
John Schuhmann

Here's one for you Phil. .....

5 takeaways from the Celtics' sweep of the star-studded Nets​

Jayson Tatum's rise, Brooklyn's fall and much more are considered after Boston's 4-0 sweep.
John Schuhmann

It's going to be a very tough road ahead for the C's, Steve.

The defending champs are just that, champs. And being so, they know who to play in the toughest of all series, the Finals. They have Giannis who is a close MVP top finisher even this season and a healthy Brook Lopez who can shoot from afar. Plus a surging Grayson Allen who is a Tyler Herro type. If they get past the Bucks , the well oiled Miami machine will be there for them. It's going to be a true playoff grind, and it's good for the fans to see these kinds of tough competition.

Reactions: steve williams
Wow, and what a shot by Edwards. Impressive.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing