New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Warriors lost to the Magic which has erstwhile won only 1 game. Those young kids of the Magic are really good.
The big question is whether the Draymond punch is having a lingering adverse affect on the Warriors team

Reactions: jadis
Interesting how the league forces an owner to sell the team but the multi gazillionaire players like Kylie get a 5 game suspension
Barkley made the same point the other night. Asked why the players association hasn’t said a word.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
How about this one. Hurt him in his pocket book Its about time that finally Kyrie receives some due punishment

I’ll be interested to see how the discussion goes with the Commish who is Jewish and doesn’t take antisemitism lightly. IMHO Kyrie is such a negative distraction to the league that it’s about time he draws additional suspension time from the league as well as other fines. I hope all his sponsors drop him. Time he goes back to the sidelines and does his native dance as he spreads foufrou dust on the court

I’ll be interested to see how the discussion goes with the Commish who is Jewish and doesn’t take antisemitism lightly. IMHO Kyrie is such a negative distraction to the league that it’s about time he draws additional suspension time from the league as well as other fines. I hope all his sponsors drop him. Time he goes back to the sidelines and does his native dance as he spreads foufrou dust on the court
Totally agree, Steve. And hope the he just disappears from the league. Talent alone does not make a great player. Irving should note why he wears a small number 6 on his jersey in honor of a gentleman, civic rights advocate and great player Bill Russell.

Reactions: Steve Williams
Lakers drop another game last night to the Jazz and remain in the 2nd to last spot behind the Rockets

Lakers have become an embarrassment to th purple and gold as LeBron has only one task this year and that's to overtake Kareem as all time leading scorer. It'll be hilarious accepting the award as they are mired in the cellar with no relief coming. Blow up the team Jeannie and while you're at it, get rid of Pelinka

Utah, after trading away Mitchell and Gobert, is surprisingly tied for first place in the west. Markennen and Olynyk are playing really good basketball and much improved from stints with their old teams. Conley and Clarkson form a good backcourt as well. The imprints of Ainge is all over the jazz team. He hired a very young coach, and has a competent team now while hoarding a stash of draft picks. I hope his team doesn't get to face the Celtics someday. :D

The red hot Cavs visit Crypto.com center where LeBron and the Lakers almost certainly willl fall to 2-7

What a change in team standings at this early position go the year. Who would have thought the GSW would be tied with Lakers in the 14th spot in the West.

Is this still fallout from Draymond or are all teams so much more competitive (except of course the purple and gold)Kings who I thought would excel are only so so and the Wolves who I believe will go deep this year are merely 5-5

I think Atlanta in the east and Memphis in the west have the best back court duos.

FWIW all 30 teams play tomorrow night and every game is being televised

Reactions: jadis
seems KD is keeping an eye on his future........

Kevin Durant wants to join Commanders' new ownership group

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
As predicted Lakers lose big to the Cavs even after leading through the first half and part of the 3rd when their best player was Westbrook. But then Donovan Mitchell took over and the Lakers looked like old men

Final 114 -100 (lakers score only 36 in the second half after scoring their highest points in the first half of the game

Total collapse of the 3rd period. How long is this poor coach going to last

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
As predicted Lakers lose big to the Cavs even after leading through the first half and part of the 3rd when their best player was Westbrook. But then Donovan Mitchell took over and the Lakers looked like old men

Final 114 -100 (lakers score only 36 in the second half after scoring their highest points in the first half of the game

Total collapse of the 3rd period. How long is this poor coach going to last
But guess who's on track for his record chase? 20 plus points a game is good for his season target. Why doesn't he just score 8 points if the Lakers were to lose anyway? :D

Hawks prove spoilers tonight as they beat the previously unbeaten Bucks 117-98

And Boston looks good as they beat Memphis

LeBron sits tonight with a bit of load management. Lakers trail Utah 76-71 at the half

and of course the Lakers lose and fall to 2-8

Maybe when LeBron overtakes Kareem there will be an asterisk beside his name that he did it when the Lakers finished in the cellar

and of course the Lakers lose and fall to 2-8

Maybe when LeBron overtakes Kareem there will be an asterisk beside his name that he did it when the Lakers finished in the cellar
All for his own name and glory. He should just have been a tennis player or pole vaulter. :D

morning tally shows Lakers in free fall as they are handily defeated by the Clippers and fall to 2-9 and now are 1/2 game out of the league cellar presently occupied by the Rockets

And as if we should care LeBron leaves the game injured and could miss games as the cellar dweller prepares to overtake Kareem. What a travesty this year for the Lakers. I feel for Darwin Ham as he will be shown the exit door well before Pelinka or Jeannie consider some change is due

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing