New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
after last night it is fair to say that Portland is for real this year.

How about the Kings destroying the Nets last night

It just seems to me that there has been a shift in teams power rankings. So many of last year's teams which just missed out are carrying both EC and WC. it seems to me that the perennial favorites in each conference are languishing at or near the bottom of the standings

Luka and the Mavs have a lot to prove this year

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Thank Pelinka for that one. In fact thank Pelinka for being LeBron's yes man
Absolutely. He is there just to be that. Lakers owe the Pelicans their next 3 picks. Amazing.

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And to think Ainge coveted AD during that time, but was stopped cold by the lunch date of LeBron and Davis. Boston now has to really thank LeBron for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Not good for Shaq, Steph, Brady and his wife and a multitude of other celebs and athletes. This does not bode well in a classs action suit

FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried hit with class-action lawsuit that also names Brady, Bundchen, Shaq, Curry

Steve Williams

Celts continue to roll as they remain in 1st in the EC, half game ahead of the Bucks whist Steph drops 50 points on the road in Phoenix only to lose once again on the road.

Warriors are far from the team they were last year yet they are the same team. Is it still the "punch" that shook the team.....I think not after this length of time but the Warriors are not doing well

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celts continue to roll as they remain in 1st in the EC, half game ahead of the Bucks whist Steph drops 50 points on the road in Phoenix only to lose once again on the road.

Warriors are far from the team they were last year yet they are the same team. Is it still the "punch" that shook the team.....I think not after this length of time but the Warriors are not doing well
Suns were impressive. They kept stepping on the gas and they are a young team.

Celtics have good defense and the 2 J's are leading the way.

Warriors, we never know if the punch affected them but they did lose 2 keys bench players in Payton and Otto Porter. Besides, all teams would want to beat the champions. And I hope it's not the reason, but Mike Brown is not on their bench now.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I personally feel the same as what Greg Anthony said. There will be thousands of denials but that kind of a punch will have split the teammates on who's wrong or right and how the punishment went, which was none.

Steve Williams

I personally feel the same as what Greg Anthony said. There will be thousands of denials but that kind of a punch will have split the teammates on who's wrong or right and how the punishment went, which was none.

so, it is still the punch . It's difficult to look at the standings and to see the GSW out of the "play in" round

Steve Williams

Good to see Kawhi return last night after another 12 game absence. Is he ever going to play a full season. He and Zion seem to be perennially injured

Kawhi Leonard returns, starts for Clippers after missing 12 games​

After missing 12 straight games due to injury, Kawhi Leonard returned to the starting lineup in the Clippers' 96-91 win.

• Wow
Reactions: jadis and christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Good to see Kawhi return last night after another 12 game absence. Is he ever going to play a full season. He and Zion seem to be perennially injured

Kawhi Leonard returns, starts for Clippers after missing 12 games​

After missing 12 straight games due to injury, Kawhi Leonard returned to the starting lineup in the Clippers' 96-91 win.

Though not in the same 'level' as Kawhi and Zion, Gordon Hayward is also perennially injured, from Boston to Charlotte. I don't recall him being injured that long in Utah. And now the Ball brothers are having injury bugs too. Sad to see these injuries happening.

Steve Williams

I think the Celts are the hottest team in the league now as they won their 9th straight last night.Meanwhile down in the cellar the Lakers are on a one game winning streak as they defeat the pistons last night to go 4-10 (yawn)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Saw a headline - Ben Simmons scores 22 points. So I looked it up. He has gained confidence to shoot now. That's a good sign for the Nets. As a Center.

Steve Williams

Warriors behind a strong Klay Thompson finally get their first road win ( doesn't matter if it was Houston). Lakers meanwhile are riding a 3 game win streak aa they defeat the Spurs sans an ill Pop.

I think the interesting news is Luka is having a break out year in Dallas and is sitting atop the Kia MVP ladder

Steve Williams

The Bulls finally get strong and beat the Celtics stopping their 9 game win streak. The biggest unknown for e is the GSW who continue to lose on the road

Lakers will lose again tonight at Phoenix but the Warrior are only 1.5 games ahead of the Lakers in the standings

Reactions: christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing