New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Tatum scores 49 against the Heat and the C's remain on their winning track. It's a good team balance that Brad has put up. Gotta hand it to him for adding White and Brogdon, as they have been the difference this season, imo.
Phil

i knew they were going to be good this year but in a month of Sunday’s did I think this good especially with the coach issue.

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Phil

i knew they were going to be good this year but in a month of Sunday’s did I think this good especially with the coach issue.
Same here , Steve, I thought that the coach's issue was going to derail them. Excellent choice of acting coach. These 2 coaches names have been hard for me to pronounce and spell. :D

Steve Williams

Same here , Steve, I thought that the coach's issue was going to derail them. Excellent choice of acting coach. These 2 coaches names have been hard for me to pronounce and spell. :D
I don’t even know who the new ( interim) coach is

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I don’t even know who the new ( interim) coach is
Google says he's Joe Mazzulla. So let's call him Joe.

One of the 2 youngest coaches in the league. Was assistant of Udoka last season and prior to that was a division 2 coach. That's all there is to know at this point, unless he becomes an NBA CHAMPION head coach. :D

Steve Williams

Google says he's Joe Mazzulla. So let's call him Joe.

One of the 2 youngest coaches in the league. Was assistant of Udoka last season and prior to that was a division 2 coach. That's all there is to know at this point, unless he becomes an NBA CHAMPION head coach. :D
That could very well happen and if it does I would expect him to be named permanent head coach

Steve Williams

Tatum drops 49 last night as the Celts win again. Meanwhile Booker scores 51 in 3 periods last night and (yawn) the Lakers beat Portland and raise their record to 8-12 but of course the headlines aren't about their win but rather about LeBron and how many points left in the countdown to overtake Kareem

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

As the saying goes," every now and again the squirrel finds a nut"..Lakers beat the Bucks 133-129 yet the headlines out of LA are that LeBron passed Magic for 6th all time in assists and needs 964 to pass Kareem. Lakers go 9-12 and if you can believe it are only a game behind the Mavs

• Wow

Steve Williams

I must admit that it is so strange to see the GSW one game above .500 and all of 1.5 games ahead of the Lakers. This is a young and very talented league this year. Nothing is a given as you look at the standings. Im remain gobsmacked about the Celtics

Reactions: christoph

jerrybj

Feb 27, 2022
New Zealand
I must admit that it is so strange to see the GSW one game above .500 and all of 1.5 games ahead of the Lakers. This is a young and very talented league this year. Nothing is a given as you look at the standings. Im remain gobsmacked about the Celtics
I like the competitive league.
What used to be upset wins, are less so.

Some quality teams are on the rise.

Steve Williams

The WC is tight as 5.5 games separate the top 13 teams. Sacramento as predicted is having a Cinderella year. In the EC 5.5 games separate the top 6 teams
The Cavs in the EC are also playing at great efficiency. There will be many surprises this year

Steve Williams

The WC is tight as 5.5 games separate the top 13 teams. Sacramento as predicted is having a Cinderella year. In the EC 5.5 games separate the top 6 teams
The Cavs in the EC are also playing at great efficiency. There will be many surprises this year
I’d really like to see the Celts win it all after their early season coaching issues. They have raised the bar

Steve Williams

Well I have to admit that a healthy and determined AD has made a huge difference in the Lakers play. Today they were at Washington where they quickly took a 29 point lead but a gutsy Washington team brought them to within 9 points. However AD took over to close out the game with an impressive 130-119 win and 55 points by AD and 16 rebounds. He looked like the AD of days gone by

Here's a quick flash.....believe it.....the Lakers in their last 10 games are 8-2

Steve Williams

Celts do it again Phil and go 20-5.

My only concern is can they maintain this intensity the entire season and stay healthy for the playoffs. If s they will be tough to beat

• Wow

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celts do it again Phil and go 20-5.

My only concern is can they maintain this intensity the entire season and stay healthy for the playoffs. If s they will be tough to beat
Steve, my main concern is 'no injuries' to the team as it is now. Robert Williams still have to play a game but the new coach has been 'bold' to utilized a never heard center named Kornet, and Blake, imo, can help sub Al Horford. There is talk that the team is still hurting from the last finals loss and they act more determined and played harder, clearly, Tatum and Brown are the 2 cogs in this run.

Steve Williams

as good as the Suns are they have their moments when things go south such as the playoffs in the past 2 years. They got blown out of the water by the Mavs last night 130-111and IIRC it was the Mavs who eliminated the Suns 2 years ago

Steve Williams

So far Phil, I see the EC as the more dominant force in the league this year and I truly would love to see the Celts win it all after such a chaotic start to the season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
So far Phil, I see the EC as the more dominant force in the league this year and I truly would love to see the Celts win it all after such a chaotic start to the season
Well I hope so Steve. But I hope I don't have to see Draymond Green again.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing