New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Reactions: christoph and jadis
So far the way to the trophy seems to be going through Boston. Kudos Brad...

The Boston Celtics turned NBA Finals heartbreak into what so far has been the best offense in league history

Hats off to Brad indeed. I thought that Boston was going downhill when Ainge left and Brad, with no GM experience, took over. Am happy at the turn of events.

Lakers run the clock to finish in regulation tied with the Suxers. In OT the Sixers crush the lakers and win by 11

yawn
I saw that game, Steve. Sixers almost had a meltdown. Was wondering what Doc was doing blowing a 9 point lead with 30 seconds to go.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
My son alerted me on this commotion after a Zion 360 windmill dunk with 2 seconds left and way ahead in beating the Suns. Fantastic dunk, truly enjoyed what Zion can do and did. And, I never really got the hang of the unwritten rule that you should not try to score when you're way ahead with seconds to go.

And boy, the Pelicans are going to be some force as they mature. And they are on that path.

Awesome dunk but what a kindergarden afterwards

And anyways, you are not allowed to score when in front with only a few seconds left but shoving people around is acceptable :rolleyes:

Awesome dunk but what a kindergarden afterwards

And anyways, you are not allowed to score when in front with only a few seconds left but shoving people around is acceptable :rolleyes:
Good point, Christoph.

Reactions: Steve Williams
and for what it's worth the Pels have a 5 game win streak but the Grizz have a 6 game win streak which coupled with the Suns loss has dropped the Suns into 3rd and Memphis 2nd

There is so little wiggle room in the WC

Reactions: jadis
The team I can't figure is the Mavs. Doncic is having an MVP year but he seems to be the only Mav holding or shooting the ball. They were leading the Bucks most of the game but Brook Lopez with 4 secs left lobs in the winning basket to beat the Mavs 106-105

Reactions: jadis
This is what we read about in LA. Either breaking Kareem's scoring record or showing Hollywood that LeBron is the next Martin Scorsese.

When will Jeannie learn that LeBron will ultimately own an NBA team. He can't let MJ trump him on that

LeBron James is creating a legacy – in Hollywood
His SpringHill Company created a path for athletes to tell stories of all kinds, not just in sports
By Justin Tinsley

big game today Phil but it will almost certainly be a different outcome even if the Warriors are at home. Having said that both teams know they each have something to prove so bet on it being a great game

Celts play GSW at Chase Arena

Reactions: Steve Williams
  • Wow
Reactions: christoph
Curry and Klay combined for 60+ points. And Tatum and Brown around 30+. That should be the story.

and here is a good synopsis.....just remember Phil that on any given day any team in the NBA can beat any other. It's all about a 7 game series and who is the healthiest. Ive said my concern with the Celts is whether they have peaked and can maintain this intensity through the rest of the schedule. Warriors have no where to go except up and Celts have to maintain their intensity to stay were they are

5 takeaways from Warriors-Celtics Finals rematch​

Splash Bros. outshine Boston's duo, Jonathan Kuminga continues to grow and more takeaways from the 2022 Finals rematch.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing