New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Quite a game at Crypto.com

Celts up 20 at the half and Lakers go on. 35-5 run in the 3rd to give lakers a 10 point lead. Lakers cave and let the Celts back in and AD misses 2 free throws with 4 seconds left which would have iced the game and Tatum ties the game at 110 to force OT

Lakers take an early 4 point lead but there rest was all Tatum and Brown as the Celts prove they are the best in the league.

Final Celts 122-118
As I said, Lakers are a great team for any other team with a losing streak to play. :eek: Lakers have a way to restore the confidence in other teams
Celtics had an 18 point lead but blew it and even trailed by 6. Well, they did what they had to do or lose 3 straight.

Reactions: jadis
Love that Tatum shot over LeBron to force overtime.

Lebron was embracing lots of Celtics players after the game. Smiling and not in any sense of rivalry. Seems to be soliciting congratulations for his about to happen all time scoring record. :D

• Haha
Reactions: christoph
Lebron was embracing lots of Celtics players after the game. Smiling and not in any sense of rivalry. Seems to be soliciting congratulations for his about to happen all time scoring record. :D
I thought he was actually congratulating Tatum on the game. BTW it was a 20 point lead that the Lakers overcame on a 35-5 run to go up 10 only to have AD miss both free throws with 6 seconds in the game which would have clinched it. As I said the Lakers have a way of restoring confidence in any teams with a losing streako_O

I love seeing the Pels in the driver's seat in the WC...

NBA Power Rankings, Week 9: Pelicans in the driver's seat in the West, Nets might be turning a corner

terrific recap of Warriors and Cavs rivalry....

Top Moments: Cavaliers, Warriors battle 4 years straight in Finals
The Cavs and Warriors began to dominate their respective conferences for an annual Finals showdown

Interesting stat wrt parity in the league. There are only 14 teams in the NBA that have over a .500 average. There was an article a few days ago that said the teams in the play in rounds this year should all be excellent. This year's winner could surprise everyone the way the teams are playing this year.

Pels and Grizz tied for 1st in the WC. When did we ever see that. Ja Morant is having a break out year

What happened to the Bulls this year. They were a top tier team last year all season. and so far they are 11-16 and 10 games out
and mired in 11th place in the EC

Derrick Rose to rejoin the Bulls ...

How Derrick Rose evolved from youngest MVP to bench veteran

The former No. 1 pick and Kia MVP had his prime cut short by injuries. Now he returns to Chicago for back-to-back games as a completely different player.

Phoenix also has not been spared. They were sitting pretty for most of the early part of the season with the best won-loss record. They are also easy prey for the younger teams and are now riding a 5 game losing streak and have fallen from 1st overall to 5th spot with a16-12 record

Last season they finished with a 64-18 record and already have lost 12

The parity in the league makes this year very exciting to watch

Last big news came last night .........

Stephen Curry (left shoulder) leaves game vs. Pacers

After reaching in for a steal on Pacers big man Jalen Smith, Stephen Curry immediately grabs his left shoulder in pain

• Sad
Steph is fine however..........

Report: Stephen Curry (shoulder) expected to miss 'a few weeks'

Golden State will reportedly be without its superstar guard for an extended period of time.

Has the passing of the guard finally arrived this year.........I have waited to see Zion at his best. Good read

Zion Williamson, New Orleans Pelicans may have officially arrived

The wait for Zion Williamson's sustained dominance -- and the Pelicans' long-awaited future -- might be over.

Reactions: jadis and christoph
One has to be a believer as well in the Grizz as they destroyed the Bucks last night 142-101leaving them in sole possession of 1st place in the WC

Ja Morant is MVP material this year

• Wow
Last year at this point the GSW had the best record in the league at 24-5. This year they might be lucky to qualify for the play in rounds as they are 14-15 and in 10th spot

2-13 0n the road and 12-2 at home

• Wow
Ouch Phil. At Boston, Celtics lose their first regulation home game to Orlando 117-109

After every peak there is a valley. IMO they have been the only standout team in the league and they have 3 great players that can turn a game around quickly . I wouldn't be concerned yet Phil

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Ouch Phil. At Boston, Celtics lose their first regulation home game to Orlando 117-109

After every peak there is a valley. IMO they have been the only standout team in the league and they have 3 great players that can turn a game around quickly . I wouldn't be concerned yet Phil
I actually was happy to see the return of Markell Fultz who was the other 1 overall pick of Boston was swapped for Tatum. Young kid has battled with injuries and now he is who he should be. Bad shooting for the Celts and Magic players were all connecting.

I am beginning to worry about the GSW as once again they lose on the road, this time to the Sixers.

They are 2-14 on the road whereas the crappyLakers are 5-9 on the road and only one game behind the Warriors. Crazy league this year. The only thing for certain is that LeBron will become the all time league score some here within the next 25 games

I actually watched the Lakers vs Denver last night and even though Lakers won, it was actually a half decent game. Bottom line Jokic was missing a lot of shots as well as free throws

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing