New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Bucks got beaten by the Cavs. Impressive plays by Cleveland. Good D, and Mitchell to me has got as much spunk as Ja Morant. Fearless.

Cleveland is IMO a better team than they were last year

Im stunned at the recent downturn of the celts as they lose again tonight to the Pacers and the EC tightens as once again GSW get manhandled and lose big time on the road to the Nets who are
also a hot team in the east

Cleveland is IMO a better team than they were last year

Im stunned at the recent downturn of the celts as they lose again tonight to the Pacers and the EC tightens as once again GSW get manhandled and lose big time on the road to the Nets
Well, the entry of Robert Williams coincided with these loses. Not to blame him but adjustments are needed. That Kornet was doing so well then but now a bench warmer again. Chemistry. Time to make some adjustments.

Yes, Nets are on a roll.

Bucks is a force for sure, they lost the ECF without Middleton. The have championship pedigree.

Reactions: steve williams
  • Wow
Reactions: jadis
if someone says they aren't worried about the GSW, I say think again. Injuries have crippled the team as they have the worst road record in the league.So many surprises in the league this year. Nets are playing strong as are the Knicks and Cavs in the East whilst the Celtics are in a bit of a slump

Brooklyn Nets put up franchise-record 91 points in 1st half vs. Warriors

The 91 points Brooklyn put up against Golden State is the third-highest 1st half total in NBA history.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
As the Lakers continue their free fall the only thing of apparent news worthiness to come out of LaLaLand is the bookies are now placing a date and team against whom he will break the record (GSW on Feb 11/2023)

WHEN WILL LEBRON BREAK KAREEM’S RECORD

does anyone really care except LeBron. I feel the best speech of that night will come from Kareem and not from LeBron. Kareem has always been a class act

Reactions: christoph
As the Lakers continue their free fall the only thing of apparent news worthiness to come out of LaLaLand is the bookies are now placing a date and team against whom he will break the record (GSW on Feb 11/2023)

WHEN WILL LEBRON BREAK KAREEM’S RECORD

does anyone really care except LeBron. I feel the best speech of that night will come from Kareem and not from LeBron. Kareem has always been a class act

I imagine ESPN will prepare a table and panel for the hoopla and some banners and balloons. They are the network that lifted LeBron's stature from The Decision to this so called record breaking day. What are the odds that there's no coverage in that game and just chalk it up as another stat after the game?

A good morning read. Shows that the Warriors are in deep doo-doo while Nets are picking up the pace

Power Rankings Notebook: Warriors' defense, Nets' offense & league-wide comeback stats

Breaking down stats and film on Golden State's defense, Brooklyn's mid-range mastery and the frequency of big comebacks.

Reactions: jadis and christoph
A good morning read. Shows that the Warriors are in deep doo-doo while Nets are picking up the pace

Power Rankings Notebook: Warriors' defense, Nets' offense & league-wide comeback stats

Breaking down stats and film on Golden State's defense, Brooklyn's mid-range mastery and the frequency of big comebacks.

The Warriors lost 2 defensive minded players who were instrumental in their finals win. And they lost Mike Brown who has won lots of titles with them. So Steve Kerr has some work to do. I was expecting Wiseman to be a solid starter but it seems he's not ready yet. And Wiggins has missed a lot of games due to injury. Those are the dynamics of a title run.

The Warriors lost 2 defensive minded players who were instrumental in their finals win. And they lost Mike Brown who has won lots of titles with them. So Steve Kerr has some work to do. I was expecting Wiseman to be a solid starter but it seems he's not ready yet. And Wiggins has missed a lot of games due to injury. Those are the dynamics of a title run.
I was never a Mike Brown fan even before he came to the Lakers

Reactions: jadis
  • Haha
WC is so close and IMO up for grabs as only 2 games separate the top 6 teams and only 4 games separating the top 10 teams. I think Christoph was right on when he said that anyone in the play in rounds can prevail. Bottom line wlll be who is healthy and can survive a 7 game series.

Playoffs this year could be the best ever but of course not to be overshadowed by the impending next notch in Lebron's legacy as all time leading scorer and will the MVP come from a team that doesn't make the playoffs and/or has an early exit-thinking Luka and the Mavs :oops:

I would love to see Ja Morant as MVP this year. He has made the Grizz into one of the best teams in the league IMO. Luka is a contender as well I would hope but his team so far has been a disappointment

Kia MVP Ladder: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Nikola Jokic keep ascending

As a big showdown in the West awaits, the NBA's last 2 Kia MVP winners are making noise in this season's chase.

C's end a 3 game losing streak, beating the Wolves. A relief.

Wolves are a good team as well Phil. The Celtics are right in the thick of things Phil

this morning I was thinking new blood for MVP
Thinking Morant, Tatum and Luka as top contenders

Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu