New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Interesting commentary re the Lakers and th play in.....to wit....the Lakers are 3-0 against OKC this year so the pundits are saying th Lakers are all about matchups,........they should beat OKC but then they have to play the winner of the 7-8 spot to play OKC (if they win the west....they don't have the same luck against the Nuggets.For me, I see them beating the Warriors in LA but after that the going gets real tough

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

do you remember this game Phil...it showed the greatness of Booker but the Suns still lost the game....... o_O

March 24, 2017

Devin Booker of the Phoenix Suns scores 70 points in a 130-120 loss to the Boston Celtics. He shot 21-for-40 overall and was 24-for-26 on free throws and he scored 51 points in the second half as Phoenix tried to rally from a 26-point hole.

• Wow

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
do you remember this game Phil...it showed the greatness of Booker but the Suns still lost the game....... o_O

March 24, 2017

Devin Booker of the Phoenix Suns scores 70 points in a 130-120 loss to the Boston Celtics. He shot 21-for-40 overall and was 24-for-26 on free throws and he scored 51 points in the second half as Phoenix tried to rally from a 26-point hole.
I vaguely do, Steve, but I have been calling him a machine gun shooter since those times.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

I still see the Clippers as a good team but not going deep unless I am badly mistaken

Watching Lue lose to Nick Nurse and the Sixers shows me the Clippers are overrated

Final Sixers 121- 107 Clippers

I would even put the Lakers up against the Clippers in a 7 game series and bet on Lakers to wino_O

• Wow

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Zion scores 36 in the Pels win over Detroit. He might be 'peaking'. Good sign. For a big guy, his deft acrobatic layups are nice to watch. And being not that tall, he still eludes the bigs enroute to the hoop.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Bucks are destroying OKC with a few minutes left. They are complete and solid, with the Doc at the helm, :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I still see the Clippers as a good team but not going deep unless I am badly mistaken

Watching Lue lose to Nick Nurse and the Sixers shows me the Clippers are overrated

Final Sixers 121- 107 Clippers

I would even put the Lakers up against the Clippers in a 7 game series and bet on Lakers to wino_O
Maybe the Clippers are missing Mr .5 :D

Steve Williams

Bucks are destroying OKC with a few minutes left. They are complete and solid, with the Doc at the helm, :D
The real SGA failed to show up tonight. He was missing everything even from the line. The Bucks had fire in their eyes tonight and looked unbeatable. Giannis was on his game

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Bobby Portis is peaking a bit as well. I didn't know he's got a smooth long shooting range. He is like a Michael Porter Jr., lean and tall and can shoot, and rebound too.

Steve Williams

The Bucks played like champs tonight. Things will be tight in the EC. I hope Boston doesn’t get lax with their huge lead in the EC. Bucks sare a very tall team. Dame must be the shortest player on the team

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The Bucks played like champs tonight. Things will be tight in the EC. I hope Boston doesn’t get lax with their huge lead in the EC. Bucks sare a very tall team. Dame must be the shortest player on the team
My favorite player there is Middleton, very hardworking and no superstar ego, he is a clutch man too. Giannis is super when his jump shots are falling, not to mention his 3s. Open court drives are his bread and butter.

And the Bucks management has a mantra of win or bust. They have the complete pieces to do it. Celtics need to level up. They cannot play sloppy ball and have many turnovers which has been their waterloo.

Steve Williams

The Warriors just don’t have enough gas to finish as they were one point behind the Wolves with 10 seconds. In the game. Wolves finished them out and won 114- 110 The warriors dynasty is sadly over

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The Warriors just don’t have enough gas to finish as they were one point behind the Wolves with 10 seconds. In the game. Wolves finished them out and won 114- 110 The warriors dynasty is sadly over
Yeah, it should be over. Houston might catch them for the 10th spot.

Steve Williams

Another useless stat but tonight was the Lakers highest scoring game in regulation time or overtime .

Lakers pull away at the end but Pacers nail 3 deep 3's at the ed to close again to within 3

Final Lakers 150-145 Pacers

• Wow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing